Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't Even Express the Level of Rage I Have

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
It pisses me off to no end that some of my young high school friends are leaving their PREVIOUSLY VIRGINAL AND INNOCENT "GIRLFRIENDS" JUST BECAUSE THEY WANT TO FUCK OTHER BITCHES. HOW FUCKING STUPID CAN YOU POSSIBLY BE?? YOU HAVE A GIRL WHO IS ABSOLUTELY INFATUATED WITH YOU, YOU'RE HER ONE AND ONLY, YOU'VE ALREADY BUILT UP A GREAT BIG BOND, AND NOW YOU'RE GOING TO TEAR IT DOWN JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BE A WHORE. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. IT ANGERS ME SO MUCH.

It pisses me off to no end that modern women think they can just go get plowed by as many guys as possible and still deserve love. How the FUCK DO YOU DESERVE LOVE WHEN YOU HAVE SHARED THE MOST INTIMATE PHYSICAL EXPERIENCE WITH SOMEONE ELSE, LET ALONE A NUMBER OF GUYS? HOW IS SEX WITH YOU SPECIAL IN ANY WAY WHEN YOU'VE ALREADY BEEN FUCKED BY NUMEROUS OTHER GUYS?? HOW IS BEING WITH YOU SPECIAL WHEN YOU'VE ALREADY BEEN EMOTIONALLY COMMITTED TO OTHER GUYS?? You're not worthy of love and it's impossible for you to fully love in return.

It pisses me off to no end that our society encourages this behavior. A lot of people have the capacity to give and receive tremendous love in wonderful relationships, BUT NO, EVERYONE IS TAUGHT TO LIVE "YOUNG, WILD, AND FREE", AND THEY JUST END UP HAVING THEIR EMOTIONS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT AND JADED, AND THEIR ABILITY TO PAIR BOND DECREASED. PEOPLE WERE NEVER SUPPOSED TO FUCKING "SETTLE" WITH PARTNER #2 OR, GOD FORBID, PARTNER #32. FUCK. And this wretched society wonders why marriages aren't working. Could it be because they mean fucking nothing after you've done everything - emotionally, spiritually, and sexually -with other people first? Marriages mean fucking nothing now and no one is benefiting from this.

I fucking hate the Degenerate West and the "MUH PERSONAL FREEDOM" attitude that has gotten us here,

West is not the only degenerate place so stop coping

Women from india would also want to fuck chad once theyre in Americuh.

takurak said:
West is not the only degenerate place so stop coping

Women from india would also want to fuck chad once theyre in Americuh.

Very true. I just want to start over tbh. It's fucking hopeless on this scummy planet.

This is what happens when you remove all moral standards and use extensive social engineering to turn an entire population into a bunch of hedonistic animals. People who actually get virgin gfs and then leave them should be killed. Thats the equivalent of winning the lottery and throwing away the winning ticket.

ItheIthe said:
Very true. I just want to start over tbh. It's fucking hopeless on this scummy planet.

Theres no point to start over because youll only relive misery

takurak said:
Theres no point to start over because youll only relive misery

I can't wait for the eternal reign with Christ. Degeneracy will be abolished and people will be shown the light.

My theory is that god is letting us degenerate to see what happens when we do. Killing, adultery, heartbreak, selfishness, lying, and greed. When the time for the eternal reign comes, the will to rebel will be sapped away from us through experience.

ItheIthe said:
I can't wait for the eternal reign with Christ. Degeneracy will be abolished and people will be shown the light.

My theory is that god is letting us degenerate to see what happens when we do. Killing, adultery, heartbreak, selfishness, lying, and greed. When the time for the eternal reign comes, the will to rebel will be sapped away from us through experience.

What do you mean..explain pls

/pol/cel said:
This is what happens when you remove all moral standards and use extensive social engineering to turn an entire population into a bunch of hedonistic animals. People who actually get virgin gfs and then leave them should be killed. Thats the equivalent of winning the lottery and throwing away the winning ticket.

I agree. Getting an innocent virgin girl to be infatuated with you, and to be her one and only is the pinnacle of romance, and almost the pinnacle of life.

Guys who throw that tremendous love away for any reason, let alone simply to go be slut elsewhere, are guilty of a most heinous crime, in my opinion.

takurak said:
What do you mean..explain pls

I don't understand your question. What do you want me to explain?

ItheIthe said:
I agree. Getting an innocent virgin girl to be infatuated with you, and to be her one and only is the pinnacle of romance, and almost the pinnacle of life.

Guys who throw that tremendous love away for any reason, let alone simply to go be slut elsewhere, are guilty of a most heinous crime, in my opinion.

I don't understand your question. What do you want me to explain?

Reign of christ

Just rememember that you will die a virgin. You will be so sad you won't have the energy to rage anymore.

takurak said:
Reign of christ

Living with him in the eternal age, whether that be on a new earth or in Heaven

ItheIthe said:
Living with him in the eternal age, whether that be on a new earth or in Heaven

When will new Earth come? When the anti christ attacks?

takurak said:
When will new Earth come? When the anti christ attacks?

I honestly do'n't know. End times prophecy is really confusing and the fact that the Bible has been translated many times doesn't help.

ItheIthe said:
I honestly do'n't know. End times prophecy is really confusing and the fact that the Bible has been translated many times doesn't help.

I didnt know Bible had an antichrist mentioned in it... strange

I don't get the purity thing. I would absolutely fuck every woman I could if any of them would fuck me. If I could have an open relationship with like a woman who was a good mom and fuck other girls and let her fuck other guys I would sign up for that. Fuck purity, spread the sex around. I just want to be included.

Who cares if it's special in some cosmic way or something? It's sex. It's the thing I want more than any other thing in my life. I would literally give my right testicle for a woman willing to use the other one to try for a baby and live with me and try to like me and fuck me on any kind of regular basis. If I could have all of that fuck I don't care go fuck the world and don't bring home HIV.

I just had to listen to a slut talking about her favorite position

It doesn't matter that they are virgins they are still heartless, cold, shallow bitches on the inside