Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I can't even daydream about giving love.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
I can't even daydream about "ascending" and finding happiness anymore. The BlackPill exists in every corner of my mind. The idea of loving or being loved by a femoid doesn't compute anymore. I can't fall asleep with a smile thinking about these pleasant things anymore. I feel woozy at the thought of even having a chance with a femoid because then I remember their true nature. I literally feel the BlackPill, it feels like a thick, black goo that covers your heart, weighs it down and squeezes it while an icy cold shower of liqued darkness rains down on your body from head to toe... I actually feel this in my body if I think about trying to achieve happiness with a femoid someday. The light of MGTOW helps comfort me. Only duty keep me motivated now.

Last edited:
Mmm, gimme that thick, black goo, baby, drench me in it. :feelsohh:
Jhvkukuty

I relate so much. If you're not a provider or a good human sextoy, it's over. "Love" is a fiction used to sell cultural products to bluepilled mass.

I've never wanted love, so I'm lucky in that way. Your feelings of rejection, resentment, and anger are sure to poison all of your thoughts of women.

I think we have to excise women from our lives, or excise our lives from ourselves.

Me neither. I cringe if I try to think of any of those scenarios, my mind just won't do it. It knows its over. Watching romance anime is suicide fuel too. :feelsbadman: