Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I cant even comprehend what it would be like to have a foid attracted to you

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
I literally cant even imagine it. It seems like the most impossible thing that could ever happen. Im more likely to become fucking president than having a foid attracted to me.Unicorns seem more real. Its so fucking over.

Same, foids have no attraction to ethnics.

Just feel warmer than heroin

probably feels like a natural euphoria

So many things people take for granted we will never experience or have any understanding of.

I remember getting told in middle school by the dickhead jocks that this girl with huge tits (for that age) liked me and even back then I wasn't naive enough to fall for it, but I always imagined it was real.

Yeah it’s so weird. I was texting a girl I met with my chadfish account and it just felt weird how needy and flirty she was. Felt like I was in a bizarro world.

Yeah it’s so weird. I was texting a girl I met with my chadfish account and it just felt weird how needy and flirty she was. Felt like I was in a bizarro world.
Fucking suifuel

It's jarring how different they act towards normal/incel guys versus chads. We're lucky to get any response at all and it's usually 1 word nothing replies. Yet they simp for chad.

It's jarring how different they act towards normal/incel guys versus chads. We're lucky to get any response at all and it's usually 1 word nothing replies. Yet they simp for chad.
And when I told her I had to go she was all bummed and like aww I was having som much fun chatting with you..

The same way a homeless guy can't imagine it must be like to be able to buy a Porsche.

we live in the twilight zone

The same way a homeless guy can't imagine it must be like to be able to buy a Porsche.

Brutal tbh, the correlation between incels and the homeless is too true.

Brutal tbh, the correlation between incels and the homeless is too true.

Here's a picture of two South African neighborhoods right next to each other.

Absolutely brutal.

5 unequal scenes   johannesburg 2adapt19001

It's like seeing a picture of a 5'2 balding Indian janitor next to a 6'4 German banker.

Last edited:

Absolutely brutal.

View attachment 279092

It's like seeing a picture of a 5'2 balding Indian janitor next to a 6'4 German banker.
wow. would they just go to the rich neighborhood and steal? or are there guards and shit

I wonder what its like. Can’t even imagine it though ngl

Absolutely brutal.

View attachment 279092

I wonder what skin color each side has?

I feel too anxious to imagine :feelsugh:

never began thanks to cucks.