Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can't even come up with a title for this kind of mog, envy, lust, and humiliation.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★

Curry

Going to places and doing little dances is retarded.

He got mogged so hard, his entire view on life did a whole 180 and now he's questioning his existence.

They're so close to each other yet so far apart...

He got mogged so hard, his entire view on life did a whole 180 and now he's questioning his existence.
We must inspire and initiate more of such blackpilling existential crises to create a psychological bloodbath among ethnics so that they may gain awareness and realization of the hell they are in.

His IQ is too low for him to even realize why he was mogged. The guy's brain probably couldn't handle the shock of seeing a white foid and just shut down.

This is the SMV equivalent of playing around with a freshly cut diamond in front of a Cameroonian sand miner.

Poor Dude can Only Watch but not Touch :feelskek:

What is wrong brocel? :feelsEhh::feelsEhh: Tell me! :ha..feels::ha..feels:

This bitch is so fucking annoying and stuck up.

She has DOZENS of vids like this where she goes to India to feel good for mogging the local women and making the currycels thirst for her :feelsUgh:

Worthless, dumb piece of meat. I hope eventually she will stumble upon a based group of curry gentlemen who will know how to treat properly a fine lady like her :feelsokman:

This lady must have two or three bodyguards 24/7 at all times for her to do this shit so freely and confidently

View attachment 1168989
View attachment 1168990
View attachment 1168991

She has DOZENS of vids like this where she goes to India to feel good for mogging the local women and making the currycels thirst for her :feelsUgh:

Worthless, dumb piece of meat. I hope eventually she will stumble upon a based group of curry gentlemen who will know how to treat properly a fine lady like her :feelsokman:
FUARRRKKK really makes me want to kill myself. Imagine being a goddess savoring her own heavenly utopic existence and then one day out of vacuous boredom and frivolity deciding to add a new layer of pleasure by descending down to hell to sadistically enjoy the torment of all the agonized, ugly, deformed, zombie, vermin who being tortured there.

View attachment 1168989
View attachment 1168990
View attachment 1168991

she's gonna visit the canadian suicide pods when her looks fade I guarantee it

View attachment 1168989
View attachment 1168990
View attachment 1168991

PLEASE KILL ME!! KILL ME NOWW!! PLEASEE!!! PLEASEE!!! PLEASE KNIFE ME TO DEATH! PLEASE BLOW MY FUCKING GODDAMN FACE OFF!!!

she's gonna visit the canadian suicide pods when her looks fade I guarantee it
Gigacope! And even if she does, she won't regret shit!

Nah. This dumb, worthless piece of meat made enough money on OnlyFans for several lifetimes. She's going to spend the rest of her life on a tropical island :reeeeee:
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Nah. This dumb, worthless piece of meat made enough money on OnlyFans for several lifetimes. She's going to spend the rest of her life on a tropical island :reeeeee:
At least her bf is a hononary curry with his dick size. Maybe she does want curry dick:feelshehe:.

His IQ is too low for him to even realize why he was mogged. The guy's brain probably couldn't handle the shock of seeing a white foid and just shut down.

Let's be honest, most White toilets don't look even remotely as her. That's just a Currycel cope.

View attachment 1168989
View attachment 1168990
View attachment 1168991

She's playing a most dangerous game here

She's playing a most dangerous game here
Yes. I hope she will eventually ''lose'' at this game. A group of nice currycels deserves to ''win'' from time to time :feelsdevil:

Brutal, genetics are everything. The way that guy look to the food it's also my reality.

View attachment 1168989
View attachment 1168990
View attachment 1168991

What an annoying, pretentious, whore: This also kind of proves foids, whilst still having a good in-group preference, still tend feel the need to punch down.

I'm usually the first to hate on copers who overstate how unattractive foids are to feel better about themselves, but damn, this chick really isn't the best looking:feelshaha:. The tan looks horrible, the tan lines make it even worse, and that face also isn't faring the best after those surgeries:feelskek:.

Still gigabrutal since she's effectively infinitely more privileged than those ethnics and none of them would ever have the slightest chance of scoring with her:feelsbadman::feelscry:.

They're so close to each other yet so far apart...