Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't even collegemaxx

• Thread starter RemoveNormalfags
  • Start date
RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
Unless you are pretty enough for online dating, a social circle and/or college is required to ascend.
Since I'm ugly and have not a single friend, college is my last option.

And thanks to our completely retarded education system, I'm in an awful situation.
You need a special degree to go to college.
And instead of getting that degree I started to wageslave for 3 years.
Catching up would take me like 1 or 2 years I think.
I obviously could go back to school and catch that degree up, but the problem is that it would start at the end of summer next year.

You see how the years are slowly counting upwards.
I'll be the old weirdo when I'm finally ready to go to college...
Years of not interacting with people my age have crippled me socially.
Collegemaxxing is doomed to fail.

Wageslaving ruined my life...

Last edited:
Wait till corona is over. Go to college later.

Colleges are chad central tbh

Unless you are pretty enough for online dating, a social circle and/or college is required to ascend.
Since I'm ugly and have not a single friend, college is my last option.

And thanks to our completely retarded education system, I'm in an awful situation.
You need a special degree to go to college.
And instead of getting that degree I started to wageslave for 3 years.
Catching up would take me like 1 or 2 years I think.
I obviously could go back to school and catch that degree up, but the problem is that it would start at the end of summer next year.

You see how the years are slowly counting upwards.
I'll be the old weirdo when I'm finally ready to go to college...
Years of not interacting with people my age have crippled me socially.
Collegemaxxing is doomed to fail.

Wageslaving ruined my life...

JFL at you if you think it will be better in college. It was worse in college for me at least lol. Also if you don't make friends in the first 2 weeks you are in college you might as well rope or enjoy 3 long years of been alienated by everybody who already formed their circles.

If you were a loser before college, you'll be a loser in college.

Tbh. My first year went terribly, but I think its still worth a shot at least he wont feel regret about missing out later.

JFL at you if you think it will be better in college. It was worse in college for me at least lol. Also if you don't make friends in the first 2 weeks you are in college you might as well rope or enjoy 3 long years of been alienated by everybody who already formed their circles.
I understand you, but I feel like it's my only and last chance.
There is no other way for me to get in contact with people my age (especially foids).

Forget about college and go learn a trade like plumbing, HVAC, welding, or electrical.

Forget about college and go learn a trade like plumbing, HVAC, welding, or electrical.
It's about the social aspect and the little chance to ascend, not about a job.

I understand you, but I feel like it's my only and last chance.
There is no other way for me to get in contact with people my age (especially foids).
You should go tbh. And you can probably socialmaxx at that pre-uni education you are required to take.

Having a college degree does nothing for your ability to ascend, I have an honors degree in information systems, I haven't gotten laid due to it lol. Also if you're expecting to get college girls just give up, the average girl doesn't want you, what makes you think college girls surrounded by the genetic elite in college will desire you over chad medical student or the future investment bankers.

Last edited:

Not sure where you are, but in the US skilled tradesman often earn six figures. You’ll be laughing your ass off at the college kids with their crushing debt and poor job prospects as you make bank.

Not sure where you are, but in the US skilled tradesman often earn six figures. You’ll be laughing your ass off at the college kids with their crushing debt and poor job prospects as you make bank.

You're coping a bit hard there though, trades are good for incels as its skills based and there are no next to no women employed in the trades fields, but don't act like mechanics or carpenters make 6 figures. Maybe linemen or underwater welders make that much if they put in overtime.

Not going to disclose where I’m at but it’s an upscale part of the country. If you can’t make six figures renovating homes for rich people as a carpenter here you are doing something wrong. Auto mechanics who work on luxury cars easily pull in six figures.

Not going to disclose where I’m at but it’s an upscale part of the country. If you can’t make six figures renovating homes for rich people as a carpenter here you are doing something wrong. Auto mechanics who work on luxury cars easily pull in six figures.

Well if you live in an "upscale" part of your country, I assume the cost of living is scaled up as well. Making 6 figures in palo alto isn't a huge quality of life improvement, I make round 80k but I live in rural Montana and its a much better lifestyle than someone who makes more than me but lives in a place like NYC.

You should go tbh. And you can probably socialmaxx at that pre-uni education you are required to take.
Yeah I think I'll give it a try.
College is almost for free here. :feelsEhh: