Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i cant even be good at video games anymore

Deleted member 265

Deleted member 265

sleep forever
-
cuz i got essential tremor at like age of 15, JFL WHEN UR ONLY COPE GETS FUCKED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa

same bro reactions are shit I suck at every game I play, never got into shooting games, only played normal games in league and dota

The best games are singleplayer.

Just play MMORPGs. They're easy, have tons of content, fun, you can put hundreds of hours into them, etc. I recommend Neverwinter since it is a free dungeons and dragons mmorpg.

Just play MMORPGs. They're easy, have tons of content, fun, you can put hundreds of hours into them, etc. I recommend Neverwinter since it is a free dungeons and dragons mmorpg.

i've spent thousands of hours into mmos back when i was a kid, i just cant enjoy them anymore due to braindead gameplay. ironically, i am also braindead but i still don't enjoy them. WoW:WotLK was the last time i enjoyed a MMO.

The best games are singleplayer.

i cant play single player games anymore afetr playing 15k hours of league, my brain is too wired to short term investment and reward

Hm, I'm sorry to hear that :(

I have been mostly playing Jailbreak on Roblox recently because I'm just THAT mature. Also some Hotline Miami, Red Faction 3 and an old '90s game called Gex.

I don't know what I would do if I had a tremor condition. Are you OK as long as you avoid competitive games or games with fast/accurate movements needed?

Hm, I'm sorry to hear that :(

I have been mostly playing Jailbreak on Roblox recently because I'm just THAT mature. Also some Hotline Miami, Red Faction 3 and an old '90s game called Gex.

I don't know what I would do if I had a tremor condition. Are you OK as long as you avoid competitive games or games with fast/accurate movements needed?

the thing is, the only games i enjoy are EXACTLY the ones with fast/accurate movements, cause i enjoyed the mechanical aspect of it very much before my condition appeared, i also enjoyed playing piano with 0 mistakes with surreal muscle memory, but now im just fucking garbage and i cant move on. i have like 10 permabans on league cause i get too mad at my own mechanical disprowess and flame others.

the thing is, the only games i enjoy are EXACTLY the ones with fast/accurate movements, cause i enjoyed the mechanical aspect of it very much before my condition appeared, i also enjoyed playing piano with 0 mistakes with surreal muscle memory, but now im just fucking garbage and i cant move on. i have like 10 permabans on league cause i get too mad at my own mechanical disprowess and flame others.

Is there any possibility that overdoing it is what caused the condition?

Either way, maybe it would do you good to try some other kinds of things to see if you enjoy them too. I know it must be hard but... most people find they have passions for more than one thing :)

Is there any possibility that overdoing it is what caused the condition?

Either way, maybe it would do you good to try some other kinds of things to see if you enjoy them too. I know it must be hard but... most people find they have passions for more than one thing :)

no its hereditary, some of my relatives have tremor too

Fellow ex leaguecel here.

Know that feeling to well. Start to play non competitive stuff just for the escapist experience or some coop stuff.

Fellow ex leaguecel here.

Know that feeling to well. Start to play non competitive stuff just for the escapist experience or some coop stuff.

i cant its just too fucking boring, i had a dream to make money off playing league, it was possible too before this condition, i dont even enjoy video games anymore, i just like the competetive aspect of it