Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't escape

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
I was eating at a pizzeria and the waitress was a white girl in her early 20s.

She was wearing fuckin' spandex and had a big juicy ass.

As soon as the pizza came and I noticed her ass, I didn't want pizza anymore.

Sucks to know she's probably blowing her bf right now, while I busted my ass at work all day, and come home to absolutely nothing.

I couldn't help but think about it most of the drive home.

Life is pointless for us, even more so than the general pointlessness of everything.

Attachments

• rBVaGlUu96KAGu1UAAB3ZC0gNbQ526.jpg
    rBVaGlUu96KAGu1UAAB3ZC0gNbQ526.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 156
nausea said:
ah like yogapants eh?

Yea, I thought yoga pants were made of spandex.

Kind of stupid that she was even wearing such a thing while working in an upscale pizzeria.

I wanted to eat her ass so bad, lmao.

Can you fuckin' imagine how other guys that do get women feel?

I might snap.

Spandex is allowed in a restaurant? Surprised.

KyloRen said:
Spandex is allowed in a restaurant? Surprised.

So was I.

It just looked off, but damn if a white girl with a fat ass doesn't turn me on.

QuantumDummy said:

Kind of stupid that she was even wearing such a thing while working in an upscale pizzeria.

I might snap.

Best not to think about what 98% of males get dude , its depressing and suicidal af for me to think about.

Virginp0wers said:
Best not to think about what 98% of males get dude , its depressing and suicidal af for me to think about.

I think it's 75-80% in your 20s, with 98% in your 30s, and it becomes 99% or something when you reach your 40s.

Virginp0wers said:

What choice do I have, bro? 

I'm a straight guy, the only thing that my stupid fuckin' brain brings up is my lack of sex.

All I could think about in the car was how I wouldn't be worrying about half the stuff I do if I could come home to some pussy.

When I look at nice scenery, I long for a life that's not mine.

I did a job by the ocean today, really nice view, and all I wanted was to sit on the pier with my arm around a girl.

Am I such a terrible fuckin' person that I deserve all this shit?

I might have to fuckin' become one.

KyloRen said:
Virginp0wers said:
I think it's 75-80% in your 20s, with 98% in your 30s, and it becomes 99% or something when you reach your 40s.
but what kind of % are you spitting now

QuantumDummy said:
I did a job by the ocean today, really nice view, and all I wanted was to sit on the pier with my arm around a girl.
oh shit

QuantumDummy said:
What choice do I have, bro? 

I'm a straight guy, the only thing that my stupid fuckin' brain brings up is my lack of sex.

All I could think about in the car was how I wouldn't be worrying about half the stuff I do if I could come home to some pussy.

When I look at nice scenery, I long for a life that's not mine.

Am I such a terrible fuckin' person that I deserve all this shit?

I might have to fuckin' become one.

Right in the feels, my friend.

nausea said:
but what kind of % are you spitting now

It's based on my memory of a CDC survey (United States). Percentage might be different in other countries, of course.

QuantumDummy said:

I might snap.

literally 80% of girls at uni wear those all the time. actually just 80% of females in general.. but they are everywhere here

Indari said:
literally 80% of girls at uni wear those all the time. actually just 80% of females in general.. but they are everywhere here

I wanna press my face right into their asses after a nice shower.

To think there's dudes living my fantasy everyday.

Fuck.

If it makes you feel any better, her bf is probably an animal abuser who is getting a bj by his side-bitch while she's working at the pizzeria to pay his court costs.

nausea said:
because now they do surveys on how many get to eat hot asses?

I see what you mean, kek.

It's a survey asking about ones sexual partners.

the life we live

A Good Friend said:
If it makes you feel any better, her bf is probably an animal abuser who is getting a bj by his side-bitch while she's working at the pizzeria to pay his court costs.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's exactly it.

And no, it doesn't make me feel any better.

QuantumDummy said:
And no, it doesn't make me feel any better.

It does me.

The absurd blackness of it all.

The whole thing seems to work counter to what it should.

Almost as if there is intelligent machinery behind it all, to throw the inverse at you just when you think you know how it is.

Beautiful

A Good Friend said:
It does me.

Almost as if there is intelligent machinery behind it all, to throw the inverse at you just when you think you know how it is.

Beautiful

[attachment=2148]

Attachments

• W4HguLm.gif
    W4HguLm.gif
    385.6 KB · Views: 136
QuantumDummy said:
A Good Friend said:
It does me.
Beautiful
[attachment=2148]

I deserved that.

well I guess I'm staying home tomorrow.

theres no escape its over

That's why I try avoid women at all costs it will just push me in to depression when I realise how lucky some guy is

QuantumDummy said:

I might snap.

Many are not getting the hot girl with a fat ass wearing spandex. Such a foid is reserved for Chad and chadlite. Most normies just take what they can get.

I hate being triggered by hot FHOs whom I can never fuck.

Sub8Hate said:
Many are not getting the hot girl with a fat ass wearing spandex. Such a foid is reserved for Chad and chadlite. Most normies just take what they can get.

Right on the money.

The only dude I still keep in contact with is a chadlite from Ukraine, and he's fucked a bunch of cute girls.

QuantumDummy said:
Right on the money.

The only dude I still keep in contact with is a chadlite from Ukraine, and he's fucked a bunch of cute girls.

Incelqueers loves to claim that leagues don't exist, but they most certainly do.
Sure, you can get lucky once in a while, but that cute chick won't stick around and you're almost guaranteed to not enter into a LTR. 

Leagues. Are. Real.

Hmmm why didn't you ask for her number? she would surely appreciate your confidence and give you her numba

Homosapicuckus said:
Hmmm why didn't you ask for her number? she would surely appreciate your confidence and give you her numba

Kek

This would piss me off too. I would take a pic of her ass and fap furiously. That would be the only way to calm me down

You should've threw the pizza at her

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
This would piss me off too. I would take a pic of her ass and fap furiously. That would be the only way to calm me down
nope

QuantumDummy said:
I was eating at a pizzeria and the waitress was a white girl in her early 20s.

She was wearing fuckin' spandex and had a big juicy ass.

As soon as the pizza came and I noticed her ass, I didn't want pizza anymore.

Sucks to know she's probably blowing her bf right now, while I busted my ass at work all day, and come home to absolutely nothing.

I couldn't help but think about it most of the drive home.

Life is pointless for us, even more so than the general pointlessness of everything.

Were you alone at the pizzeria?

demonanus said:
Were you alone at the pizzeria?

Nah, with some older guy that I was working with.