Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can't escape. I'm cursed. It's over.

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Every day my life gets progressively wore. More and more problems keep popping up that I cannot control. My health is deteriorating, my social skills rotting, my body failing. I've known so many incels now and they always find some kind of happiness or company in the end, but there's no happiness or company for me. I'm the ultimate truecel. No matter how hard I try I'll always be a social reject and my life will only get worse. I feel like I'm cursed: cursed to be lonely and die miserable.

I've known so many incels now and they always find some kind of happiness or company in the end, but there's no happiness or company for me
:yes: How old were these incels? Many eventually ascend after college.

Put your headphones on, download "Perfect Girl Synthwave" / "plenka call me" on your phone, start drinking milk every morning, work out, and pray. It's the usual combo. You could also consider buying a body pillow. And if you need motivation, Mosley had some pretty good speeches. In any case keep on fighting mate.

Every day my life gets progressively wore. More and more problems keep popping up that I cannot control. My health is deteriorating, my social skills rotting, my body failing. I've known so many incels now and they always find some kind of happiness or company in the end, but there's no happiness or company for me. I'm the ultimate truecel. No matter how hard I try I'll always be a social reject and my life will only get worse. I feel like I'm cursed: cursed to be lonely and die miserable.
You can escape by placing explosives on the outter walls of the prison (in GTA IRAQ 2023 overhaul mod).

Fucking brutal

Man Idk what advice or what to say to make you feel better tbh

but hopefully you find some copes to get you through this fucked up life, this life we live right now is probably the fucking worst timeline ever

we may live in the most comfortable timeline right now but there is no purpose that we have, there is nothing left to conquer we have no goal nothing to look forward to the next day except repeating what we did yesterday

But what are you going through right now OP what happened?
Just life.

Every day my life gets progressively wore. More and more problems keep popping up that I cannot control. My health is deteriorating, my social skills rotting, my body failing.
Sooo relateable bro i cant do this anymore

I've known a few incels, but they were all kids. Who knows what's going on with them today, i wish there was a way to figure out because ngl i'm curious.

My life is a comedy worth of some kind of a movie tbh. ngl its pathetic and tragic to the point normies would have a great laugh.

No the physical pain is beyond tolerance i should have offed myself long time ago
Im not made for this earth

The "physical pain...".

Still:

Re: business or economics...
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184098352Sunday, February 21, 2016 3:11 PM CST
"economics is the most important science" Nonsensical statement. Economics is greatly enslaved by Game-Theory. And Game-Theory is merely a subordinate to discrete mathematics.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184098767Sunday, February 21, 2016 3:18 PM CST
"they arent sciences" Yet another nonsensical statement. Within the words of Carl Friedrich Gauss: "Mathmematics is the queen of sciences" And there we go. A credible statement from a high-quality mathematician. Mathematics exceeds the barrier of the natural reality. It is the core of abstraction.

Our existence was destined to be miserable and painful

The "physical pain...".

Still:

UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184098352Sunday, February 21, 2016 3:11 PM CST
"economics is the most important science" Nonsensical statement. Economics is greatly enslaved by Game-Theory. And Game-Theory is merely a subordinate to discrete mathematics.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184098767Sunday, February 21, 2016 3:18 PM CST
"they arent sciences" Yet another nonsensical statement. Within the words of Carl Friedrich Gauss: "Mathmematics is the queen of sciences" And there we go. A credible statement from a high-quality mathematician. Mathematics exceeds the barrier of the natural reality. It is the core of abstraction.
What

I was destined to fail

Nothing a couple of push ups can’t fix