Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't enjoy anything anymore, everything is cucked beyond belief

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
No matter what I decide to cope with there is always some sort of cuckery that I now notice and it takes me out of the experience. So many movies and shows are giga- cucked, even when they're not mainstream.

There's always some retarded femoid who puts everyone in peril and forces some male to save the day but nothing ever happens to her, the story even justifies or forgets that she caused the entire fucking mess.

The foid who is the victim of the most retarded shit, like loneliness, not being loved or whatever, foids cannot face these problems so it breaks my suspension of belief when I'm supposed to empathize with a roastie with a condition they cannot actually have.

All the male characters are cuckolds who obey foids and give them everything they want, and when they don't, they're somehow proved wrong and finally give the foid what she "deserves".

Then there's the chad hero, who never does anything of importance but is made important because big handsome guy = strong compelling protagonist, so many cucked shots of his abs and all the foids gushing while glancing at him. I'm watching a movie not some FDS roastie's wankdream jfl.

No matter what I decide to cope with there is always some sort of cuckery that I now notice and it takes me out of the experience. So many movies and shows are giga- cucked, even when they're not mainstream.

There's always some retarded femoid who puts everyone in peril and forces some male to save the day but nothing ever happens to her, the story even justifies or forgets that she caused the entire fucking mess.

The foid who is the victim of the most retarded shit, like loneliness, not being loved or whatever, foids cannot face these problems so it breaks my suspension of belief when I'm supposed to empathize with a roastie with a condition they cannot actually have.

All the male characters are cuckolds who obey foids and give them everything they want, and when they don't, they're somehow proved wrong and finally give the foid what she "deserves".

Then there's the chad hero, who never does anything of importance but is made important because big handsome guy = strong compelling protagonist, so many cucked shots of his abs and all the foids gushing while glancing at him. I'm watching a movie not some FDS roastie's wankdream jfl.

competitive gaming or playing pick-up sports has zero women

but being so competitive and stressful does not make it easy to get into or enjoy

I have my games. I haven't watched a movie in a long time and I have not seen a tv show in forever.

Join autistic copes like Linux, programming, dota2...
I have my games. I haven't watched a movie in a long time and I have not seen a tv show in forever.
Yeah, even when I wanna watch something, I just watch the first 20 mins or so then I drop it when the sou becomes too strong

watch some anime bruh

I wonder why GTA V was so popular now that I play it. It's absolutely full to the brim with cuckoldry, the 2 white MCs are constantly the butt of the joke and the black MC dindu nothang. Whites should have been absolutely outraged at the thought of playing with these 3 caricatures, yet the game still sells well to this day. I'm glad I got the premium edition for free thanks to Epic, otherwise I would have never touched this game with a ten foot pole.

Go spend some time deep in the forest tbh, no foids there :feelsokman:
I wonder why GTA V was so popular now that I play it. It's absolutely full to the brim with cuckoldry, the 2 white MCs are constantly the butt of the joke and the black MC dindu nothang. Whites should have been absolutely outraged at the thought of playing with these 3 caricatures, yet the game still sells well to this day. I'm glad I got the premium edition for free thanks to Epic, otherwise I would have never touched this game with a ten foot pole.
GTA despite it's seemingly serious tone is actually supposed to just that, a caricature of modern life.

A lot of directors and producers are literal faggots, so it's no surprise that they push this garbage.

I miss 80s movies, where they showed a lot of titties because everyone likes titties.

I also noticed this kind of trend over the years (don't quote me on that, I haven't done aproper research, just kind of casual observation) that if a foid in a film/tv series gets sexually abused, the perpetrator either dies or simply gets murdered by that same foid shortly after. He can slaughter and mutilate however many men before that, but the punishment for attempted/successful rape is most probably death.

Most of today's media is some form of virtue signalling and cringe inducing shit for the lowest common denominator. No wonder why social media apps like TikTok, Instagram and Twitter are popular. I just can't read the news or browse Youtube without some cunt starving for attention, producing low quality article or video.

vidya boyo. especially indies. rarely cucked

Try watching some based movies such as "irreversible" or "enter the void"

I suggest you start with irreversible first. Good movie

even my games are cucked you have a huge advantage if you're a foid, Dayz, gta5 anything tbh, that's why i larp as a foid for free items and scam cucks

Try watching some based movies such as "irreversible" or "enter the void"

I suggest you start with irreversible first. Good movie
based cause Thomas Bangalter from Daft Punk did the soundtrack to Irreversible

Not always fren

latest

Just keep looking, you will find exceptions to annoying tropes EVENTUALLY but obviously you don't want to just know ahead of time or it spoils the fabulous surprise.

It's been a dozen years lads... too soon?

I swear 99% of you are newfags who don't even understand.

Not always fren

latest

Just keep looking, you will find exceptions to annoying tropes EVENTUALLY but obviously you don't want to just know ahead of time or it spoils the fabulous surprise.

It's been a dozen years lads... too soon?

I swear 99% of you are newfags who don't even understand.
What's this cartoon? Looks very familiar

Just watch random old movies, and pirate them online using piratebay or something

I’ve been watching black and white movies from the 1930s. It’s really amazing seeing cities like New York during this time period and how life was. Before tv or anything.

This is why I watch old shows and movies.Exactly 0% cuckery and the good ones are very wholesome.

A good example is the original Alien(1979).
Compare Ripley to any modern female protaganist.
Ripley displays justice,bravery,even motherhood in the sequel.Modern female protaganists are just about female empowerment and "men bad women good"

Last edited:
even my games are cucked you have a huge advantage if you're a foid, Dayz, gta5 anything tbh, that's why i larp as a foid for free items and scam cucks
That's only if you're playing online games. I already don't deal with fuckers out in public. Why the hell would I want to in a video game?
I don't see any real people in games like Super Mario, Borderlands, Doom, Pokemon, Mass Effect, Saints Row, Lost Odyssey, Ninja Gaiden, or whatever other games I can play offline. If I play GTA5, I would not see anyone because I would play single player.

Its over. Everything is cucked. I was watching "Money Heist" and in just the first 5 episodes so much cuckoldry and foid worship was going on + the bluepill was being pushed as being the right thing. Entertainment is dead.

They can deal with it because the propaganda is understated and not totally blunt and in your face like say how The Last of Us 2 is a complete SJW shit show from beginning to end.

GTA V by contrast offers a breather in that the nigga character isn’t a militant pro black “kill crakkkah babies!” type of coon but rather a hard done by brotha just looking to finally catch a break which the white protagonists provide him which allows white players to identify as the hero of the story so long as they help the nigga character ascend/get ahead of course.

So it’s typical slick Jew DIE-versity propaganda slop that subtley encourages whites to actually want to mingle with and help darkies rather than the more intelligent action that would be avoiding them altogether and sticking to their own kind/race/etc.

In anycase though I just flat out stopped playing GTA V because I found it to be so fucking boring and devoid of any life, charisma or charm whatsoever.

The last truly great GTA was Vice City in my humble opinion.

San Andreas and GTA IV while having their moments are basically comparable to the stereotypical mindless summer action movie ie something to entertain yourself with when you’re bored but after it’s over you have no desire to return to it.

Last edited:
They can deal with it because the propaganda is understated and not totally blunt and in your face like say how The Last of Us 2 is a complete SJW shit show from beginning to end.

GTA V by contrast offers a breather in that the nigga character isn’t a militant pro black “kill crakkkah babies!” type of coon but rather a hard done by brotha just looking to finally catch a break which the white protagonists provide him which allows white players to identify as the hero of the story so long as they help the nigga character ascend/get ahead of course.

So it’s typical slick Jew DIE-versity propaganda slop that subtley encourages whites to actually want to mingle with and help darkies rather than the more intelligent action that would be avoiding them altogether and sticking to their own kind/race/etc.

In anycase though I just flat out stopped playing GTA V because I found it to be so fucking boring and devoid of any life, charisma or charm whatsoever.

The last truly great GTA was Vice City in my humble opinion.

San Andreas and GTA IV while having their moments are basically comparable to the stereotypical mindless summer action movie ie something to entertain yourself with when you’re bored but after it’s over you have no desire to return to it.

Pretend I have given you a +1 thumbs up, because I have nothing to add to this gem.

What's this cartoon? Looks very familiar
digata.png

I liked it, don't expect a sense of finality though. Much like Sonic the Hedgehog the second season ended on a suspenseful note of an incoming threat which they NEVER EVER followed up with. They should've at least done season 3s for these shows in comic form after they got cancelled like with Angel/BTVS