Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy I can't empathize with the FAGS because they SHOULD empathize with us, but they don't

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
★★
Whether you guys like it or not, FAGS experienced society's lack of empathy for their condition for years. People hated them and mocked them all the fucking time. Even if some got to be successful, people would hate them in case they found out they were a fag. If Reddit was around in the 60s, IT would be called "FagTears", since they were the group that could be punched down without any repercussion back then. However, now that they have power, LGBTs should have INSANE levels of empathy towards us, they should advocate for our humanity and help us fight against the tyranny of foids and simps. But they don't. They choose to align with people who hated and killed them for thousands of years, that's why I can't have sympathy for them. Once they got in power, they decided they would rather oppress people like us, instead of remembering all the things they went through and sympathising with incels.

Last edited:
I have no respect for homosexuals

I think some gays are sympathetic toward incels.

But most are NPCs just like everyone else.

It does not make sense but, Fags are the biggest misandrists and foid worshipers out there.
And Guess who hates fags the most: Women!