Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can’t do this shit anymore

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
Seeing my 13 and 16 year old cousins growing up and having fun, and not getting to be a part of that because they hate me. Pure suifuel. I check their Instagram’s and they’re enjoying their life. Especially now during the summer.

Meanwhile I’m rotting in my room and doing nothing with my life. Gymmaxxing, martialartsmaxxing and studymaxxing is all I do. Why do I have to suffer like this? :cryfeels:

Seeing my 13 and 16 year old cousins growing up and having fun, and not getting to be a part of that because they hate me. Pure suifuel. I check their Instagram’s and they’re enjoying their life. Especially now during the summer.

Meanwhile I’m rotting in my room and doing nothing with my life. Gymmaxxing, martialartsmaxxing and studymaxxing is all I do. Why do I have to suffer like this? :cryfeels:
I dont care anymore, Just jerk that dick and drink that beer

But yeah theres still a void of social need in my life, I do ignore it

All foids are having fun right now especially at this time when they are getting fucked by CHAD drunk on the beach. The worst time for incels is during the summer indeed can't even go out for groceries without seeing happy teenage couples enjoying the prime of their life while when I was their age I rotted because I was non-attractive.

Brutal. I want to be a part of that world so badly too, where people go outside with their friends and do fun things.

Browsing Cuckstagram is not very based. I'd rather delete it and never do it again.