Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I cant do this anymore, im gonna do something and if it all fails, it is what it is.

S

shortcel0x

Greycel
okay, im gonna do an last attempt to escape inceldom, im gonna use this forum to keep track and post updates here. If this fails, then it is what it is and i will just ldar.

Looksmaxing phase:
- Lasik (i have glasses)
- Rhino (i have a big nose)
- Veneers (my teeth arent bad, but could be better)
- Undereye fillers (dark circles, hours of no sleep and pc screen)
- Gym to get fit

After the Looksmaxing phase is over im gonna sign up on multiple dating apps and *actually* try to date and meet girls, maybe run social circle game but i need to get my friends to invite me to stuff again.

First thing i need to do is Lasik, rest follows chronologically.

why not just use contact lenses

"Escaping Inceldom" Means "I want to be a bluepilled cuck".

There is no escaping Inceldom.

You seem to be lost.

Looksmaxx and Redpill sites are over ---> there somewhere.

I can't looksmax because growing taller is impossible

i cant wear them, feels too weird, incel trait i guess
Did you ever get a scan done where they meassure the curvature of your eyes? My eyes were extremly flat, which they didn't check at my first optician and that made the usual lenses difficult to wear. But you can have some made with you specifications if that is indeed the problem.

first update:
i got a appointment for veneers in January, tmw gonna research and call a doc for lasik, i think lasik first than rhino so the glasses dont influence the healing process.

Had a rhino and its fucking painful 2 years later, Not worth it

good luck, hope u ascend i guess

Put a spoon in the freezer and when it gets real cold put it over your eye bags.

update 2: appointment for eye surgery done as well, mid december, after that im aiming for rhino in january.
gym seems to be the hardest part because i cant get myself to do it, i probably need to move out first.

update 3: eye laser went okay i think? vision still a bit blurry but def an improvement, next step is getting rhinoplasty. but i have to figure out how to remove my dark circles around my eyes

update 4: booked a appointment for rhinoplasty next, 1st march
also started going to the gym more regulary, have to figure out the eating and sleeping part.
next steps: moving out (get own apartment) + nice car (idk why but why not right)