Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I cant do it without this website

Neggr

Neggr

Died.
★★★★★
I just cant, I tried coping myself away that this website is just keeping me down. But it doesnt, it does the opposite, it motivates with the fact that its over anyway, that I can do and not do whatever the fuck I want. I hate the softblackpilling of society, I need it raw like its here. Its like a serum shot at the hospital, its so relieving, its so good. I cant do it without ur blackpill guys, and to the question if I have ascended. FUCK NO ITS GOTTEN WORSE, ITS TOTALLY FUCKING OVER HAHAHAAHHAHAHAH :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

i requested two month long bans before, still came back, there is literally nothing you can do to leave this site

ik34gtva0s031.jpg

Well until you

This site gives me something to do anyway. I don't think I'll ever leave unless I get banned then I'll probably not even lurk anymore since I'd grow a resentment towards the mods

But I like to read the news articles that get posted daily. Off-topic gives me a nice thing to read while I eat dinner or before bed. Overall, this websites gives me nice chatting options with other people that I don't get normally in my day-to-day life. I'm going to miss when this site gets erased.

This site gives me something to do anyway. I don't think I'll ever leave unless I get banned then I'll probably not even lurk anymore since I'd grow a resentment towards the mods

But I like to read the news articles that get posted daily. Off-topic gives me a nice thing to read while I eat dinner or before bed. Overall, this websites gives me nice chatting options with other people that I don't get normally in my day-to-day life. I'm going to miss when this site gets erased.
Beats staring at the popcorn ceiling in your room for 30 minutes