Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't do anything else than rot all day!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
OemCk9q 1

It's beyond over for me.
Even the thought of actually doing something like going for a walk or doing some chore makes me anxious af.
At times I don't even have the motivation to go and take a piss and just hold it in until its unbearable.
My fucking body already feels like its getting worse and worse and it feels like I am inside the body of an 80 year old guy thats about to die from hearth disease or similar.

Meds don't do shit, therapy doesn't work, forcing myself to "just think positive bro" doesn't work.
It's literally beyond over for me.
IT cucks claim muh incels need therapy but its a fact that therapy doesn't work on everyone and neither do meds.
Therapeutic resistence exists and your soy brains should accept it.

I just hope I have a quick and painless death because my life has already brought me enough suffering :feelsbadman::feelsrope:.

Tagging some brocels:
@xxxxxx @Intellau_Celistic @gymletethnicel @highinhibition @Edmund_Kemper @MarquisDeSade

its just life stop taking it seriously and concentrate on building a based delusion
SMILE

BE HAPPY

SMILE

BE HAPPY

its just life stop taking it seriously and concentrate on building a based delusion
I can't man :feelsbadman:.
I tried and tried but at some point I always come back to rotting because nothing can really delude me from the pain of life.

Thats anxiety and depression for ya.

being a NEET is the baseline for an incel

it takes the same effort merely to NOT kill yourself as it takes for a normie to finish university, get a degree, buy a house and start a family

If you can already get some light wageslave job it is the same as becoming a millionaire for a normie, and if you ascend to normiedom it is the same as if a normie becomes a billionaire.

View attachment 575325
It's beyond over for me.
Even the thought of actually doing something like going for a walk or doing some chore makes me anxious af.
At times I don't even have the motivation to go and take a piss and just hold it in until its unbearable.
My fucking body already feels like its getting worse and worse and it feels like I am inside the body of an 80 year old guy thats about to die from hearth disease or similar.

Meds don't do shit, therapy doesn't work, forcing myself to "just think positive bro" doesn't work.
IT cucks claim muh incels need therapy but its a fact that therapy doesn't work on everyone and neither do meds.

I just hope I have a quick and painless death because my life has already brought me enough suffering :feelsbadman::feelsrope:.

View attachment 575333

Tagging some brocels:
@xxxxxx @Intellau_Celistic @gymletethnicel @highinhibition @Edmund_Kemper @MarquisDeSade
My worst fear, my brain is already fried badly from depression and I'm just a youngcel, how much worse can it become? :feelsohgod:

I have an idea: stop being sad and anxious.

There, problem solved.

Same , another day rotting

Again, rotting opens one's eyes to reality:

Screenshot from 2022 02 13 17 33 50

Screenshot from 2022 02 13 17 43 16

Screenshot from 2022 02 13 17 43 03

Screenshot from 2022 02 13 17 42 22

Screenshot from 2022 02 13 17 42 08

i wanna commit suicide and take humanity with me through apocalypse

Relatable. Its hell living without serotonin and dopamine.

I’m too angry to actually rot. I think about screwing ovER normies every day.

View attachment 575325
It's beyond over for me.

View attachment 575333

Tagging some brocels:
:feelsbadman:

being a NEET is the baseline for an incel

it takes the same effort merely to NOT kill yourself as it takes for a normie to finish university, get a degree, buy a house and start a family

If you can already get some light wageslave job it is the same as becoming a millionaire for a normie, and if you ascend to normiedom it is the same as if a normie becomes a billionaire.
this