Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't deal with this.

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
Even if I gymmaxx, get rid of acne, and overall fix myself do be more desirable, it will be no use because 99% of girls will still reject me because I'm 5'2. Tbh this height is way below any girl would ever accept in a boyfriend. It's ovER.

I thought you said you were 5'0? This is the reality hitting you now. also 99% is very optimistic. @uninstall done over 1000 approaches and only got two or three dates (which failed).

go do p0rn for some dwarf fetish crew

I thought you said you were 5'0? This is the reality hitting you now. also 99% is very optimistic. @uninstall done over 1000 approaches and only got two or three dates (which failed).
Nah you got it mixed up I measured last time like year ago and I'm 5'2. Maybe I have grown and am 5'3 now.:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

5'8, doesn't really get any better, but i can see why you would prefer to switch heights. Anyway, even at 5'8 many women show disgust, or no acknowledgment of me even existing. I can't imagine the pain of being 5'0

If 5´2 is true I´m really sorry. Find some good copes like computer games, drugs and food. Going to the gym is masochistic at that height.

Feminist roasties should be obligated to enthusiastically sleep with manlets and the other gender non conformists who support them, instead they sit around with thug jamal's cum drying off their bruised face, lecturing us about positive masculinity

Sorry about your height bro. That’s brutal. :feelsbadman:

Even if I gymmaxx, get rid of acne, and overall fix myself do be more desirable, it will be no use because 99% of girls will still reject me because I'm 5'2. Tbh this height is way below any girl would ever accept in a boyfriend. It's ovER.
U can still slay leperchauns at 5’2

Leglengtheningsurgerymax

You have to do leg lengthening of 4 inches to have a slightly better chance.
JFL at going to surgery and experiencing so much pain just to be a little taller manlet. No thanks i'll pass.

Well duh man. If I was 5'2 as a male I would've roped myself already. Sorry OP the universe forced you to suffer for no reason.

IMG 20190114 162317
IMG 20190114 162219

Remember all you need to be now is WHITE