Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i cant deal with this life anymore

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
man everything in my life is fucked up my face my iq and my social life. i never had any friends they all left me because of the way i look they did all kind of fucked up shit that damaged me psyhcologcally now i am stuck with my self as if i am insane already. before i survived school and now i just cant study my mind fucking wanders around and shit. i am fucked up real good and never going back to the normal self as me because people ruiined my fucking life. i hope get what they deserver because karma is real

Atleast you still have your education everyday

man everything in my life is fucked up my face my iq and my social life. i never had any friends they all left me because of the way i look they did all kind of fucked up shit that damaged me psyhcologcally now i am stuck with my self as if i am insane already. before i survived school and now i just cant study my mind fucking wanders around and shit. i am fucked up real good and never going back to the normal self as me because people ruiined my fucking life. i hope get what they deserver because karma is real
Welcome to the club bro, we all been here. Just find something nice to cope with, start gymcelling, fightmaxx, or just post here more often (yeah unironically .is is a good cope of mine)

If you leave highschool as a friendless khhv, it's probably over for you.

Welcome to the club bro, we all been here. Just find something nice to cope with, start gymcelling, fightmaxx, or just post here more often (yeah unironically .is is a good cope of mine)
"Cocaine is a hell of a drug" - every celeb

yeah man it fucking sucks i just wanan die

yeah ik i am a kid but its over dude i dont think blackpill has to do with age its all about the genetics
Gymmaxx and careermaxx bro. Its up to you.

Gymmaxx and careermaxx bro. Its up to you.
well its hard to to go the gym so i wouId go for careermax but hopefully i will be able to finish highschool with this fucked up mental state

Yayo is for rich gigachads. Weed and beer is for incels
Weed and beer is definetly not something associated with incels, in fact most normies consume them. I'd say hentai and manga are drugs for the incels and truecels, albeit digital.

well its hard to to go the gym so i wouId go for careermax but hopefully i will be able to finish highschool with this fucked up mental state
why is it hard? Just give it a try.

Weed and beer is definetly not something associated with incels, in fact most normies consume them. I'd say hentai and manga are drugs for the incels and truecels, albeit digital.
tbh every drug is for normies etc....but some good beer eases the pain

now i just cant study my mind fucking wanders around and shit
Yea I suffer from this too. I just started learning cs at college and I am afraid I might screw up.
Also bro, I respect you for doing no fap, one of the hardest challenges for any incel to face. Keep it up and hopefully school goes better for you bro.

Yea I suffer from this too. I just started learning cs at college and I am afraid I might screw up.
Also bro, I respect you for doing no fap, one of the hardest challenges for any incel to face. Keep it up and hopefully school goes better for you bro.
thanks man and i wish for u too. i am doing nofap is because i want to be able to control my life rather than just doing bad habits. and also i am muslim and what i am doing isnt really a good thing ngl.