Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ''I can't date white men because they're so beautiful, they're almost inhuman''...

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
''I see them more as piece of art''

JBW strikes again! :feelskek::feelskek:

Lifefuel for weebcels tbh.

I already know the results from the look on the guys face on the thumbnail

Meanwhile foids to incels:
"I can't date you because you're so ugly, you're subhuman."

I hate noodlewehores so fucking much

So beautiful and white you become incel :feelskek:

ricecels btfo
those foids must think every western guy look like some holywood actor

Last edited:
ricecels btfo
those foids must think every western guy look like some holywood actor

No asian women literally worship white men, an average looking white guy is practically a god, its some kind of weird cultural thing, I don't even know how it spread, but its a reality now. Maybe becuase whites are the "conquerer race" of the planet, and in asian countries their culture places wealth, power and prestige over everything, so that makes white men more attractive by default.

They're into WHITE CHADS, not white men overall.

I already knew the race of the women when I saw the title
And they wonder why I want to import honour killing to asia

Bring back IJA

How surprising, the mods ignore a jbw racebait thread

i never really was interested in asian girls. but i start to believe that it is maybe the solution for me.
they can serve me. i am the german übermensch blue bloodline king-master for them.
i build a fucking haarem. i train them for fighting back against the muslim and african invaders in europe.
like kim jong-un you know

Kim-Jong-un-North-Korea-female-army-798008.jpg

I want this to be true and I want a noodlebitch to suck my white dick now!

It is creepy. I thought Japanese tend to protect purity of their blood.
Too bad I have no money to even visit Japan.

I thought Japanese tend to protect purity of their blood
Yeah, Japanese men. Women are inherently anti-nationalist because all they want is what they precieve to be the man with the best genes, regardless of what he descends from.

Noodlewhores are worshipping the white men oh how surprising! Who would guessed

Tfw pale skin as fuck but an inbred berber who will never be considered white by a cute Asian foid even if migrated :feelsbadman:...

Yeah, Japanese men. Women are inherently anti-nationalist because all they want is what they precieve to be the man with the best genes, regardless of what he descends from.
Fucking nailed it, hence why cunts vote liberal, they just want chads; gentle chad, thug chad, dark triad chad, broke free spirit chad, business focused chad. Different flavours, all the same source material though. The more dicks they let in the more choices.

I've used Tinder in SEA and Japan, no matches so far and I'm so white I look like a ghost.

Just be white chad

Either youre white or youre incel

I've never been to Asia and I figure since I have a bit of savings that one day I'll just up and go to Japan just to try my luck there (and report back here with my infinite hilarious failures).

Is it worth it to even visit Japan just to see how it is, or are those YouTube roaming/walking around Japan videos and the stories here sufficient?

I've used Tinder in SEA and Japan, no matches so far and I'm so white I look like a ghost.
Japan is part of the'' West'', so you won't have any luck there, try shitholes like Vietnam or Cambodia.

Japan is part of the'' West'', so you won't have any luck there, try shitholes like Vietnam or Cambodia.
I tried Philippines, Vietnam and Thailand.

I get depressed looking at Japanese women on Tinder because 95% of them are above average or very attractive compared to Western women. Comparing them to American women is not even fair really, Western women are fat ass sluts and whores.

I’m sure most Japanese women are actually sluts too, but at least they actually stay thin, aren’t covered in tattoos and piercings and dress nice.

But yeah, I have no faith in me ever ascending, here or in Asia.