Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i cant count how many times

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
I really cant count how many times i achieved everything in my head.
I swear if god exist and i will meet him im gonna slap him so hard in his stupid face for life he gave me.

05e4ba37bedfd34d23ba87dfd062ad7c

possible because your achievements are in the negatives

imagination is painful

imagination is painful
no
painful is believing that u r able to achieve that and then realizing that no matter how much effort you will put still you will fail

painful is believing that u r able to achieve that and then realizing that no matter how much effort you will put still you will fail
Yeah, I sometimes feel this way about my efforts to get a girlfriend. I've tried harder to make it happen than the majority of guys ever will in their lives yet I have no rewards to show for it.

Yeah, I sometimes feel this way about my efforts to get a girlfriend. I've tried harder to make it happen than the majority of guys ever will in their lives yet I have no rewards to show for it.
i guess this what i will say now can be cope for many folks on here
but the best method to not get depressed is just working for yourself, i mean dont look on others, on foids, just look at yourself and if u see an improvement just try to keep this, also find good cope or something u r good at.
i know it sounds bluepill but it helps me so

edit: and dont connect with other people too much since their success can make you more depressed, and majority of normies just lie about their achivements to look better in people's eyes, most of them are losers like people here

i guess this what i will say now can be cope for many folks on here
but the best method to not get depressed is just working for yourself, i mean dont look on others, on foids, just look at yourself and if u see an improvement just try to keep this, also find good cope or something u r good at.
i know it sounds bluepill but it helps me so

edit: and dont connect with other people too much since their success can make you more depressed, and majority of normies just lie about their achivements to look better in people's eyes, most of them are losers like people here
It's like comparing your live to people on TV! Unrealistic

It's like comparing your live to people on TV! Unrealistic
TV is always showing us everything the best to make us believe that we can achieve this too while we only working on their good by wagecucking and they want only to control us. I stopped watching TV long time ago and im way more happier.

TV is always showing us everything the best to make us believe that we can achieve this too while we only working on their good by wagecucking and they want only to control us. I stopped watching TV long time ago and im way more happier.
Same

based

and high iq
Thanks.

I gave my TV away right after the us switch to digital broadcasting.

Old cunts at the thrift store gave me a dirty look and asked me "if it worked?"

Oh yeah. Instead of throwing stuff away i just donate my garbage!