Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I can’t cope with this life

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
Having suicidal thoughts everyday and I can sense that the end is near for me.

There’s a high chance that I wont be alive in a few years because I can’t see myself making anything out of this shit. It’s worse than I’ve anticipated and there’s really no way out.

There’s a high chance that I wont be alive in a few years because I can’t see myself making anything out of this shit. It’s worse than I’ve anticipated and there’s really no way out.
We’ve all been there. It’s really hard to cope, one thing I recommend is talking to someone who relates.

Feel free to dm me

We’ve all been there. It’s really hard to cope, one thing I recommend is talking to someone who relates.

Feel free to dm me
Thanks but I’ve always thought that I would turn out like other kids when I was young. I wasn’t ready at all for the blackpill

this was really sad to read, i hope life gets better for you brocel.

We all have suicidal thoughts here, niggER.

Keep coping. Remember that ITfags and cucks want total incel extermination. By roping, you're playing into their desires.

this was really sad to read, i hope life gets better for you brocel.
I also hope the same thing but nature is a bitch without mercy. It only gets worse for subhumans and better for chads

Do you have any copes, or just purely rotting at this point?

We all have suicidal thoughts here, niggER.

Keep coping. Remember that ITfags and cucks want total incel extermination. By roping, you're playing into their desires.
All copes come to an end. I’m a nobody, so why would IT care about me ?

All copes come to an end. I’m a nobody, so why would IT care about me ?

Because IT are soy cucks who hate and despise incels, even if they are nobodies.

IT's are even bigger nobodies then the nobodies here.