Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I can’t cope with the moggings

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★
I will try to rope soon. It’s so fucking humiliating to live like that. Fuck man. I don’t want to do anything anymore. Brain rot…

Understandable.

Understandable.
I wanna die man. This is so fucking humiliating to live like that. I just can’t take it anymore, and I don’t understand how other incels manage to put themselves out there.

I wanna die man. This is so fucking humiliating to live like that. I just can’t take it anymore, and I don’t understand how other incels manage to put themselves out there.
You will manage. Trust.

Good luck on the roping. I'm shooting myself

You will manage. Trust.
I won’t. It’s over for me. It’s so bad that I get traumatised when I step outside. I never knew I was such a subhuman before taking the blackpill, and i can’t stop analysing people’s facial features and estimating their smvs. If I manage to stop it, I subconsciously know when someone is mogging me just by taking a quick glance at his face.