Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't cope with injustice & inequality

Pringle

Pringle

Banned
-
I was born into a very fortunate & privileged position, but I still cannot mentally cope with how the world is very unjust.

Walking around the city you see homeless men sleeping on newspapers, walking around with empty shopping carts, and some of them are even deformed.

Then you walk 5 minutes into a different part of the city, and its full of makeupmaxxed foids shopping for the latest Gucci products with their rich chad boyfriend or their betabuxx.

You can be lonely as fuck in this world and no one gives a fuck about you as a man for your entire life, but because you're a woman (esp white woman) everyone sucks your clitoris.
Chad is fucking the best of these girls, and even the so-called 'introverted' and 'shy' girls who are also choking on his dick.

You, the average lonely sub5/normie male, are placed lower than canines in today's society.

Well said, the entire world is rigged against true happiness, prosperity and peace, meanwhile the conditions that can and do produce horrible results that last decades are constantly produced and enabled. Even when it's clear as day

It can make many feel uncomfortable, seeing for example how poverty rises and how their peers have no regard/compassion over those who suffer it. We know very well that, should we ever find ourselves in extreme poverty, that is the treatment we'll most likely receive, almost guaranteed

I was born into a very fortunate & privileged position, but I still cannot mentally cope with how the world is very unjust.

Walking around the city you see homeless men sleeping on newspapers, walking around with empty shopping carts, and some of them are even deformed.

Then you walk 5 minutes into a different part of the city, and its full of makeupmaxxed foids shopping for the latest Gucci products with their rich chad boyfriend or their betabuxx.

You can be lonely as fuck in this world and no one gives a fuck about you as a man for your entire life, but because you're a woman (esp white woman) everyone sucks your clitoris.
Chad is fucking the best of these girls, and even the so-called 'introverted' and 'shy' girls who are also choking on his dick.

You, the average lonely sub5/normie male, are placed lower than canines in today's society.
This is why heaven is real and the world is shit

I feel ya. I'm the exact same way. Question: do you think injustice and inequality could be abolished in an ideal world?

Yup. Notice how you never see a homeless women. Hell, the average person would rather save a stray dog than give you a passing glance.

I feel ya. I'm the exact same way. Question: do you think injustice and inequality could be abolished in an ideal world?
I dont think its possible, because we humans are not supposed to exist in the first place in my opinion.
We are just animals that evolved in an extremely lucky manner and developed strong cranial capacity over millions of years.
That is the only reason why we have greater intelligence/conciousness than a monkey or an orangutan.

The fact that we're here on Earth is just a coincidence, everything is random chaos and so its inevitable that the world is a random chaos of injustices as well.

I dont think its possible, because we humans are not supposed to exist in the first place in my opinion.
If everything is random, then what does "supposed to exist" mean to you? By your own moral standards?
We are just animals that evolved in an extremely lucky manner and developed strong cranial capacity over millions of years.
*unlucky. If injustice and inequality are ineluctable, then being privy to it surely cannot be considered a blessing.
That is the only reason why we have greater intelligence/conciousness than a monkey or an orangutan.
suifuel for @PLA1092
The fact that we're here on Earth is just a coincidence, everything is random chaos and so its inevitable that the world is a random chaos of injustices as well.
When you say "everything is random chaos", you mean things like the genetic lottery?

Altho I woulda phrased it quite differently, at its core I agree with you. We're powerless to change the inequality inherent in life but lucid enough to be tormented by that revelation. Well, at least those of us who drew the short end of the stick.

If everything is random, then what does "supposed to exist" mean to you? By your own moral standards?

*unlucky. If injustice and inequality are ineluctable, then being privy to it surely cannot be considered a blessing.

suifuel for @PLA1092

When you say "everything is random chaos", you mean things like the genetic lottery?

Altho I woulda phrased it quite differently, at its core I agree with you. We're powerless to change the inequality inherent in life but lucid enough to be tormented by that revelation. Well, at least those of us who drew the short end of the stick.
I mean in the philosophical sense.
Religious people believe we've been specifically crafted by a designer god so they feel that the world is just/karma is real.

In reality, if you look at our ancestors we're really not that different from them.

Humans today are not much different from our ancestral brothers like the Homo erectus, Homo habilis, and the Neanderthals.
Yet, those went extinct across the mass extinction events and we didn't.

Hell, Neanderthals had larger brains than us and they were physically much stronger. They had thicker bones (especially the orbital) and were stronger by around 30%, we are taller tho.

So it does make sense that this world is unjust and full of depression, because we are just some random animals in a tiny speck of the galaxy. Our whole being is randomness and chaos.

shit tell me about it.

I see it everyday in San Francisco.

We got insanely rich tech dbags here. I think we have the most billionaires in the entire world in this city (its an actual fact). And tons of millionaires... The people here are so incredibly entitled and full of themselves, its absolutely unbelievable how people can even be like this. You'd have to experience it yourself as far as how awful the people are here in general.

At the same time, I see absolute madness on the streets. Homeless junkies screaming at the top of their lungs at all hours. Pissing and defecating on the sidewalks. Walking into traffic tweaking and hollering. Needles and trash everywhere.

And obviously, nowhere in the world are the foids as entitled, hypergamous, racist, and stuckup as the foids in San Francisco especially the white foids. Nowhere. Not even NYC or Seattle and NYC and Seattle are already known for liberalism and feminism. San Francisco is like x5 or x10 of those. The worst of the worst.

Last edited:
And obviously, nowhere in the world are the foids as entitled, hypergamous, racist, and stuckup as the foids in San Francisco especially the white foids. Nowhere. Not even NYC or Seattle and NYC and Seattle are already known for liberalism and feminism. San Francisco is like x5 or x10 of those. The worst of the worst.
Aren't foids in LA worse?

Incel trait: Not being able to cope with the brutality of humanity.

Aren't foids in LA worse?
Nah, foids in LA aren't anywhere near as bad as the foids in SF. Some of the foids down there actually give some men of color a chance.

Southern California has a reputation of having superficial people because of hollywood but the people there are actually decent chill people for the most part.

The folks in SF/Silicon valley are hands down the worst people in the entire world. Entitled, rich, racist, materialistic, vain, hypocritical, evil, etc... The foids are literally all racist hypergamous cunts. We got 4'9 oompa loompa looking foids who think that they are 9s only wanting tall white men. Kid you not.