Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I can’t cope with baseball anymore

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
I used to use baseball as a cope. Before the pandemic, I liked to go to baseball games alone or with my mom. Of course, I stopped going to watch live baseball games because of COVID-19 - now I don’t want to return to ballparks.
  • There are too many Latinos playing in Major League Baseball - is it America’s pastime or is it Latin America’s pastime?
  • I hate the new rules that Major League Baseball introduced this season - never have I watched a baseball game and said, “Hey you know what the game needs?: a pitch clock, bigger bases, a rule preventing outfielders from shifting to one side to catch the ball, pitchers need to be restricted to two disengagements per plate appearance, and I think position players need to be prevented from pitching depending on how many runs (points) a team is winning or losing by”.
  • Why is the Major League Baseball draft never promoted like other major league sports? I can’t tell you who the number one draft pick was - because MLB handles the draft so strangely.
  • The Athletics organization - I hate the fact that the Oakland Athletics are moving to Las Vegas. Major League Baseball should have expanded, and created a new team in Las Vegas, and a new team in another American city. :blackpill:

Fuck sports, only retards enjoy watching sexhavers autistically moving to and fro for 1+ hour.

Hockey was ruined for me due to similar reasons long ago

Convinced Rob Manfred is a crypto Jew hellbent on destroying baseball. I hate the extra inning runner at second rule. Also hate how hard mlb pushes overrated bat flipping chain wearing Latino faggots like Tatis and Soto.

Even Golf might be less boring and more things happening than Baseball. At least in American football you get to see them smash their heads.

I agree the clock in baseball is stupid. Catering to normies lack of attention span. I didn’t even know the outfield can no longer shift, that’s retarded.