Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I cant cope over the fact that normies hate women more than us.

Serious

Serious

Officer
Its just sad that the only thing rejected lonely men like us should be best at - hating women, is still done more and better by normies.

I'm talking about this thread, which is sticked:

I cant cope over that fact. My mood instantly dropped after reading that thread. IT SHOULD BE US NOT THEM!!!!!!!!!! Fcuking normies scum.
I just cant cope with this meme reality.

Last edited:
Most incels still idealize women and put them on a pedestal

What do you want normies to do? Give foids more validation which will give them higher dating standards?

What do you want normies to do? Give foids more validation which will give them higher dating standards?
Of course not, that would be wrong. Its us who should hate them more.
Im guessing we have such low amounts of interactions with foids that its harder for us to hate them even more.

Of course not, that would be wrong. Its us who should hate them more.
Im guessing we have such low amounts of interactions with foids that its harder for us to hate them even more.
Then instead of complaining on this forum, go e r

Most incels still idealize women and put them on a pedestal
This, normies have seen the other side whilst dating/living with them whilst we are still haven't had that experience outside of our own family.

normies have seen the other side whilst dating/living with them whilst we are still haven't had that experience outside of our own family.
Probably. Imagine your wife naggin over your head because you want to take 30 min nap. Fucking brutal.

Even women themselves hate women more than us.

Its just sad that the only thing rejected lonely men like us should be best at - hating women, is still done more and better by normies.

I'm talking about this thread, which is sticked:

I cant cope over that fact. My mood instantly dropped after reading that thread. IT SHOULD BE US NOT THEM!!!!!!!!!! Fcuking normies scum.
I just cant cope with this meme reality.
I'm pretty sure this only applies to dark triad chad and not the average betabux normie simp.

Normies are the ones that gave women rights / could work, etc. And now with how the world is.. men can't get jobs because women are taking them away from them, along with low-iq inbred illegal aliens raping the same foids. In conclusion, normies giving women's rights is actually misogynistic asf when you really think about it. Foids had it much easier and normies tricked them into thinking they'd be all-powerful or some shit just because they neglected children while going for some secretary / filling out spread sheets / etc.

It's pretty pathetic. And also, foids can't go back to being full-time moms anymore anyway (even if they wanted to), because of their asses being in the workplace = inflation = credit / insurance increase = debt; no stability, etc. Normies fuck'd it all up.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back