Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I cant cope anymore

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
Getting very close to actually commiting suicide, I’m thinking about starting to drink heavily or taking drugs to cope.
Any tips on other copes or best drugs?

alcohol is always nice
try weed, if it makes you happy and you're not paranoid it means you can try psychodellics
cigarettes are also nice but expensive if you don't know people who sell smuggled ones

I take drugs and its the best cope.

Any tips on other copes
Eh.. It all depends on your preferences tbh.
I mostly LDAR with anime, music and vidya.
Those are my copes really, I don't have any others.
They seem pretty generic but hey.

You could always try joining a religion to add some meaning to life. If not that then just cope with video games or something

Getting very close to actually commiting suicide, I’m thinking about starting to drink heavily or taking drugs to cope.
Any tips on other copes or best drugs?
Read some inspiration from this half-Arab incel. His life was shitty, and he died at the young age of 25, while the feminist teacher gets to fuck dogs and boys after retirement:

GO to the Emergency Room if you're suicidal dude, or a hotline

Alcohol is a terrible cope IMO. Heavy drugs are expensive and will fuck you over.

I'd advise you to try something else. Create a tulpa or something.

Alcohol is a terrible cope IMO. Heavy drugs are expensive and will fuck you over.

I'd advise you to try something else. Create a tulpa or something.

What is that?

Take a nap, a nap fixes every problem :feelsautistic:

Don’t do it boyo

After two pints alcohol becomes a detriment i've found, but I am really afraid I'll develop alcoholism. I've been downing beers every day I don't work or drive for a half a year now. Sounds drastic but it isn't that much. Still, first it's nice then it becomes a crutch

Thx man
After two pints alcohol becomes a detriment i've found, but I am really afraid I'll develop alcoholism. I've been downing beers every day I don't work or drive for a half a year now. Sounds drastic but it isn't that much. Still, first it's nice then it becomes a crutch

I’m probably likekely to become addicted easily. Dad used to be an alcoholic, so was his father.
I also used to be gambling addicted.