Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't cope anymore - everything is trash

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
-
Games are trash.

Movies are trash.

Series are trash.

It's all fucking trash.

I can't even cope by sedating myself with entertainment anymore, my brain simply refuses to accept my incel condition.

Couldn't agree more.

There's only one answer for you going forward.

Please don't be in my town when it happens.

All that shit is secondary when your most basic, fundamental desires are woefully unfulfilled. Hierarchy of needs pill strikes again

I finally found a game that was slightly enjoyable and that shit start to glitch so I can't advance anymore. It's like the devil exists and all he does is piss me off.

You're right.

I don't usually watch anything or play games but out of nowhere i've gotten the urge to watch something and play games, i'll probably watch something from my childhood like Spirited Away but i'm not sure what games i should play.

I finally found a game that was slightly enjoyable and that shit start to glitch so I can't advance anymore. It's like the devil exists and all he does is piss me off.

That happened to me this autumn.

I found some game i liked,started playing it,and 20 minutes later it crashed.

That happened to me this autumn.

I found some game i liked,started playing it,and 20 minutes later it crashed.
Well I admit it makes things better to at least know I am not the only one who struggle with this.

Well I admit it makes things better to at least know I am not the only one who struggle with this.

And to make it worse it has happened yet again.

Downloaded GTA5 because it was free,it took half the day for it to finish downloading, finally manage to play, 1 hour into it and i'm having a blast, the game crashes, and from there it crashes every few mins.

And to make it worse it has happened yet again.

Downloaded GTA5 because it was free,it took half the day for it to finish downloading, finally manage to play, 1 hour into it and i'm having a blast, the game crashes, and from there it crashes every few mins.

I don't know man, I just don't get it. We don't ask for much, we already know our life is just pointless copes until we die alone, but even coping seems like a hassle sometimes, you suffer more from trying to cope than from doing nothing, its insane.

I don't know man, I just don't get it. We don't ask for much, we already know our life is just pointless copes until we die alone, but even coping seems like a hassle sometimes, you suffer more from trying to cope than from doing nothing, its insane.

Last March i wanted to play one of my favourite game series of all time: The Darksider games.

Pirated the first one and played it enjoyed it a lot, then pirated the second one only for it to crash 10 mins into it.

It's sad how the older that you get, the more it seems like everything around you morphs into poison.

Cope with monster girls tbh

probably a matter of age, your mind change into less psychedelic state

also, most of the games, movies and series are obviously trash, and you're just used to see and play the best ones, abusing them to the maximum until becomes boring