Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i can't contain my sperg rage

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
all day at work I try to just ignore everyone and focus on the job but I can't help but just seethe and seethe over every transgression each person there has dealt upon me. It is just worsened when someone does or says something new that pisses me off. I am completely paranoid. I interpret the smallest things as having to do something with me. All day I am full of rage and anxiety, and thoughts of ERing and roping. It is very unpleasant. Why couldn't the people there just be not cunts?

Last edited:
OP, am I going to see you on the news tomorrow?

Do you get these thoughts while driving? I do and I do not like it.

I am too worried about backlash against my family to go ER. believe me, I have thought about it.

You can take your sweet revenge against normalfag society without the use of violence

Get a new job OP, preferably one without much social interaction. Lots of night shift jobs don’t require you to talk with people and you can still make a decent living.

get a new life bro

They will make you insane and you will believe its in your head. Normies are like the devil.

Didn't know you were a sperg. Cool.

I get that too sometimes. Any single little thing can just set me off and make me go crazy.

Get a new job OP, preferably one without much social interaction. Lots of night shift jobs don’t require you to talk with people and you can still make a decent living.