Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can't comprehend how there are boys out there that hug women

Blackpilled-cel

Blackpilled-cel

Christmas avi mogging all non-christmascels
-
A cute girl touched my hand once and I felt like the happiest person on earth for a month.

Women are so important for the well-being of a male.

I can't even imagine a hug, or kiss or SEX, LOL.

Just wow. My life would be perfect with a cute girl that would hug me and kiss me and smile at me. I just want to believe that there are good women out there that appreciate a hard-working, loving guy that loves them, even 2/10, 3/10 women are hot to me, even if I am a 4/10. Unfortunately, all women want at least a 7/10 chad, even if they are 2/10 women.

JUST

the cute girl that touched your hand is touching chads cum by the time im writing this post

I want to hold hands man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They’ll hug you if you are friendzoned by them

Most of us wouldn’t orbit a women so hence why so many are hugless
Cucktearss time their hug to catch Stacy off guard :lul::lul::lul:

Yes bro, I am so touch starved. One of the best feelings of my life was getting a pat on the shoulder six years ago.

Yes bro, I am so touch starved. One of the best feelings of my life was getting a pat on the shoulder six years ago.
damn bro same. we literally dying out..

You should all inject some testosterone.

I held hands with many girls... in kindergarten, we had to walk in pairs and hold hands whenever we were out.
But back then girls were icky to me so it didn't mean much to me. If I only knew how much I'd long to touch a woman, I'd have enjoyed every second of it when I had the chance.

if a female would let me cum on her feet i would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy
if she even let me jerk off while watching i'd soar into another world

and that is how sad and pathetic our lives are
Chads get to fuck literal children and nobody cares
while as an Incel my dreams are just to have a fucking female present in the same room as I am while jacking off. no physical contact or anything. just to be present.

Best ive got was a formal handshake.

if a female would let me cum on her feet i would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy
if she even let me jerk off while watching i'd soar into another world

and that is how sad and pathetic our lives are
Chads get to fuck literal children and nobody cares
while as an Incel my dreams are just to have a fucking female present in the same room as I am while jacking off. no physical contact or anything. just to be present.
I would be so happy to if a girl let me do that

Guys that cop hugs from 'foids are almost always just friendzoned beta-males. Many of them post on IT and pretend as if their "hug-count" is somehow at all indicative of how "well" they've done with women compared to incels.

I don't even want sex anymore, just to get hugged by a cute girl that loves me :feelsrope:

I just want some footjob tbh

:chad:

Agreed though. I can't comprehend even being within 1ft of a foid and her not being repulsed by my face.