Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I can't comprehend how foids wake up and think: this is attractive

• Thread starter RelentlessAssault
  • Start date
RelentlessAssault

RelentlessAssault

Legalize nuclear weaponry for daily use
VRDncCWmHCI edit 14215511051294

It is to me... :fuk:
:worryfeels:
She’s not bad, I probably would have had a crush on her in high school or something. But now I see that hair (length and color) and the chain on her face and I’m just repulsed

Genuinely don't see what you guys think is so weird about her... She's quite attractive to me.

But everyone has their taste
Shrugs GIF

They want to stand out, they're dull otherwise.

100% volcel if you wouldn't.

She would be more attractive if she got rid of the stupid nose chain, but she's still attractive.

They don't, but they know no matter how much they fuck themselves up there are an endless line of men in queue for them, it's like a physical mockery directed towards men

She's wrap that around your cock in an attempt to garot you if trying an approach.

She isn't attractive. She look like dyke and her appearance signalizes mental problems.

that thing could be a dude

Might be a lesbian.

This is what feminism + damaged pair bonding do to a woman. She hates herself internally, and this is how it manifests externally, so everybody can see she is damaged material and should be avoided. She is doing you a favor.

Yeah, all that work to be Les just so they can get a girl like this. Shows how SOYciety is fucked up in general. OVER.

Typical feminist hippie

She looks unnatractive to some because she looks like a hardcore feminist. Because of being victims for their entire lives, incels develop a radar against such foids.

Look at all the women making duck lips and with tattoos everywhere.

Women have zero aesthetic taste.

She's attractive though

Every single woman is attractive to a heaping portion of the male population. It doesn't even matter what their face looks like, NEVER forget the bodybuilding dot com obese pig girl experiment, brutal.
A woman cut off just above he pelvis has more value than any male in 2023.
Objectively those bones aren't that rare, she would be invisible if she were a male with equivalent dimorphism.