Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't bring myself to hate women

cleftpalatecel

cleftpalatecel

Risperdal gave me tits
★★★
I'm more empathetic than the normies for whom redpill advice works that treat women like shit. I love people by default and want to help others because I myself know what it's like to suffer. Even though I've been ignored by them my whole life, I just can't hate women; I even feel it's too dirty to use the term "foid". And of course, I'm hard-wired to find them beautiful and captivating, and to provide for them.

On the contrary, I hate the men who bully me, ostracize me, and emasculate me at every turn. All the shit redpillers say is wrong with female friendship is true of men as well: catty totem pole games, shittalking behind each others' backs, negging, abandoning each other for no reason (happened to me), and professing to "look out for the homies" yet ditching them as soon as it becomes inconvenient.

Perhaps it's just because I haven't interacted with women at all, and I'd hate them if I knew them like I do with men.

BTFO retard. even if BP is not enough to open your eyes then you cannot be accepted here
Leave this holy forum you godless heathen

Is this a side effect of your meds?

I'm more empathetic than the normies for whom redpill advice works that treat women like shit. I love people by default and want to help others because I myself know what it's like to suffer. Even though I've been ignored by them my whole life, I just can't hate women; I even feel it's too dirty to use the term "foid". And of course, I'm hard-wired to find them beautiful and captivating, and to provide for them.

On the contrary, I hate the men who bully me, ostracize me, and emasculate me at every turn. All the shit redpillers say is wrong with female friendship is true of men as well: catty totem pole games, shittalking behind each others' backs, negging, abandoning each other for no reason (happened to me), and professing to "look out for the homies" yet ditching them as soon as it becomes inconvenient.

Perhaps it's just because I haven't interacted with women at all, and I'd hate them if I knew them like I do with men.
I don't hate women either, I hate their nature and behavior

Is this a side effect of your meds?
Maybe, I've been on a revolving lineup of 4+ meds at a time meant to nuke my anger. I think I don't hate women because I just have genuinely ZERO interactions with them.

and ? i have a business to run you retard. i dont live in west to get neet bux
No big deal jfl, it's just a forum tradition to do to newer users or people with low-post counts.

good luck on your business.

I love people by default and want to help others because I myself know what it's like to suffer
But they dont care about your suffering. Not only that but they say your suffering isnt real, so why the fuck would we have any empathy for foids when their lives are 1000x better?

so you hate men who do the same shit foids do?

But they dont care about your suffering. Not only that but they say your suffering isnt real, so why the fuck would we have any empathy for foids when their lives are 1000x better?
Honestly that's a great point.
so you hate men who do the same shit foids do?
Yeah, I would probably hate foids if I had a single interaction with them. As it stands, I simply have no data.

Sorry for posting this thread, I worded my thoughts very poorly. I'll lurk moar.

I intentionally avoid hate women because hate is pathetic feeling if you can't take action. Being chill mogs hate.

and i cant bring myself to love them, cuz im not some soft fruity faggot like you

TOTAL FOID ENSLAVEMENT

I hate gross fat women that dress like whores and act all roudy and annoying, which is 90% of women in my country (bongland) but I love girls that dress cute and act nice even if they wouldn't want anything to do with me.