Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i cant believei used to believe this cope

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
MEN PEAK IN THEIR 50'S :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
JUST BE AT THE PEAK OF YOUR CAREER TO BETABUX SOME ROASTIES BRO! :lul::lul::lul:

I mean you could peak in your 50s if your peak is a small hill and Chads peak is Mount Everest.

It's just lies told to idiots to keep them complacent and submissive until they are too old and weak to rebel in realizing they were lied to.

wtf is the logic behind that cope? most men at 50 are balding and out of shape

How the fuck could anyone believe that

How the fuck could anyone believe that
wtf is the logic behind that cope? most men at 50 are balding and out of shape
mostly used by MGTOW
they believe that since 50 is the peak of your career, that your SMV is at it's highest jfl
they fail to realize that money is just cope and you can only betabux a 30 y/o whore at best tbh

Wageslave and save up money all your life to get what chad gets by the mere fact of his presence, ok

It's just lies told to idiots to keep them complacent and submissive until they are too old and weak to rebel in realizing they were lied to.
high IQ

Sad to say, I had many overlapping beliefs with MGTOW a few years ago, but I've cleaned most of it out of my system by now. I guess men truly want to feel like the prize in a world where few men can truly be one, so self-help mantras like men peaking at 50 is just another way of doing that.

I mean, if no one validates you in life, then why not validate yourself? In hindsight, I think I understand where this mindset comes from.

True

I used to think the same but at 30

i peaked as an infant

Peak at being an oldcel

I think if a man takes care of himself physically than his peak is 25 but man here is basically a chad.
Subhuman truecels have no peak, it's just a flat line, and flat line = death :feelsrope:

All teen girls are wet for men in 50''S

its time to die at 50 jfl

Men's earnings peak in their 50s around the same time their dick goes into hibernation, big win...

I will be not a live at that time