Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I can't believe what just happened

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
I bought some moisturiser for my face as IT told me to take care of myself, when I started to unscrew the lid the bottle started to shake uncontrollably and smoke started to come out of it. A minute later a genie exploded out of the bottle, he told me I had 1 wish, without even thinking I shouted "I want to be NT Chad genie", the genie then said "That is two wishes, you must choose one". What on earth do I choose? To be NT or be Autist Chad? What a predicament.

just wish for unlimited wishes nigger cmon

I'd ask for loli who will love schyzo fag like me ¦>

Austist Chad

be chad and don't talk

Loli will kill herself if your wish is granted.
IT. IS. OVER.
Or loli who not only loves me, but is also loyal and immune to chads. And genie will say "thats two wishes" :reeeeee:

A barely verbal autistic Chad would rank higher in women's minds than the smoothest talking average normal.

Or loli who not only loves me, but is also loyal and immune to chads. And genie will say "thats two wishes" :reeeeee:
Genie will shoot you because you're a stinky inkwell.

(choose chad)
I bought some moisturiser for my face as IT told me to take care of myself, when I started to unscrew the lid the bottle started to shake uncontrollably and smoke started to come out of it. A minute later a genie exploded out of the bottle, he told me I had 1 wish, without even thinking I shouted "I want to be NT Chad genie", the genie then said "That is two wishes, you must choose one". What on earth do I choose? To be NT or be Autist Chad? What a predicament.
retard chad still mogs nt incel

how is that even a question, autistic chad, women will just think you're quirky and different

Autistic Chad because he is seen as mysterious and stoic by females even if the average female wants a NT Chad, there are always fetishists

Autistic chad obviously.

Wish for a untainted bottle of moisturizer!

autistic chad jfl, women will take care of you for free

Autist chad, i don’t think you understand the blackpill