Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i cant believe we are in 2020

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
feels like yesterday that i signed up here, but everyone that used to post here is gone and im still an incel years later, i legit feel like crying right now

yup and already more than half way through

im not complaining time is going fast hopefully it goes so fast that i imagine myself being on my deathbed in a few hours

im not complaining time is going fast hopefully it goes so fast that i imagine myself being on my deathbed in a few hours
Time going fast is a huge problem if nothing changes, if you cant improve

Time going fast is a huge problem if nothing changes, if you cant improve
if you're a truecel like me you know it never began so there's no point in trying for a genetic failure like me :feelsrope:

I remember when I joined everyone was saying "maycels are fakecels" and "2018cels are just larpers" well I'm still here kek

feels like yesterday that i signed up here, but everyone that used to post here is gone and im still an incel years later, i legit feel like crying right now

I am almost 23 years old.
I still feel like I am 16.

Lain suicide

I can't believe i'm still a virgin in 2020

Last edited:
2020 is basically over already

Ikr and it feels like i graduated high school last year but its been 4 years already

I left school in 2011, where did the 2010s go?

Time is speeding up because we are in the end times.

its a brutal agepill tbh

Internet steals your time worse than a b3atch.

I've lurked since my normie friends told me about this place sometime between 2015-2017. Wasn't a regular. This place telling me so many facts AND opinions I could actually believe in and relate to pushed me over from generic loser to lurkercel pretty fast, combined with some other things and a couple bad choices.

I've only posted 3 months every 3 weeks but it feels like forever too. I miss the days when I thought I was gonna make it despite my closest friends partially already being blackpilled.