Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't believe this shit. My eye lashes are falling off.

• Thread starter wide_eyed_optimism_
  • Start date
W

wide_eyed_optimism_

Just pass me the rope
-
I know it seems autistic but think about it, if I run out of eye lashes, or lose most, I will be a hell of a lot uglier. It'd leave the rope as only option. Fuck my chance to looksmaxxx.

To top it off I talked to an eye doctor and he, first off, explained what's happening in technical terms, and tried to avoid telling me that the ones that fall aren't growing back. I'm not that stupid however and I straight up asked him and he had to confirm it. He acted like it was no big deal though, like, yeah you're losing some but its okay its not so noticeable! Other than that you're okay! What a sack of shit I swear. I'd have appreciated a "yeah unfortunately it's like that, sorry" 1000x more. Doctors are so fucking stupid, they have zero social skills. At high school, the guys that said they'd go into medicine were the typical "smart" guys that are actually just stupid with a good memory, so there you go, that's who doctors are.

Anyway this is such a sick joke. I'm here planning to looksmaxxx and putting money, research, discipline into it, and now this. Nature is ruthless.

The sad reality of ldaring

Why? Are you on chemo or is it out of stress?

Eyelashes are important to emphasize your eyes and i think id look even more sub human without them. Not sure what would cause this though. Could be an autoimmune condition.

At least you had eyelashes to begin with, lookup "Madarosis"

Why? Are you on chemo or is it out of stress?
Eyelashes are important to emphasize your eyes and i think id look even more sub human without them. Not sure what would cause this though. Could be an autoimmune condition.

i dont even know why exactly because doctors are fucking idiots and cant even explain it properly, they even say different things depending on whom I go to, sometimes they even act according to what they autistically think I want to hear (like this idiot's "its normal, you're ok") and its so fucking annoying

it seems to boil down to some condition they call "blepharitis" which basically what it boils down to is, my eyes will sting and hurt, lose lashes and get infected every now and then, unless I consistently clean them AM and PM with some special wipes that are rather pricey but whatever, i did so consistently for a year and i was ok, it sounds like bullshit but works

i know these wipes solve the problem thanks to doctors, so tbf i got to give them that, its not all bad

the thing is, i didnt know about losing lashes at first, no doctor told me that. they all sold me this as a condition that's annoying but harmless. and therefore, if i was tired, or didnt feel like it, i skipped the cleaning ritual sometimes. and lately i was doing so well that i thought i didnt need it anymore and stopped for a couple months and thats when this disaster happened, im doing the wipes again obviously, will always do that first thing after waking up & before going to sleep no matter what now that I know how important it is, even if i hear my neighbor screaming because she's getting raped and killed, i will do the wipes and then call the cops.

the thing is this is a slow process, it controls the condition after doing it for a while, and im getting desperate bc it's been a month and it's only gotten a bit better, at this rate maybe i'll lose too many lashes to ever ascend before i can have it under control again
At least you had eyelashes to begin with, lookup "Madarosis"
like i said nature is ruthless

Last edited:
the thing is this is a slow process, it controls the condition after doing it for a while, and im getting desperate bc it's been a month and it's only gotten a bit better, at this rate maybe i'll lose too many lashes to ever ascend before i can have it under control again

Not sure if eyelashes would help you ascend if youre alrdy ugly though.

Not sure if eyelashes would help you ascend if youre alrdy ugly though.
i never got laid despite my eye lashes so you're right, the thing is, if i manage to looksmaxxxx but lose my lashes its the rope

dude do you have alopecia? its a disease where all your hair falls out even eyelashes

dude do you have alopecia?
that too but im working with a dermatologist and he said it was temporary, i was able to put it under control and in a month the lost hair will grow back according to him, the lashes thing is different

besides that there's also the genetic, unstoppable norwood reaper but fortunately he's relatively merciful with me

that too but im working with a dermatologist and he said it was temporary, i was able to put it under control and in a month the lost hair will grow back according to him, the lashes thing is different

besides that there's also the genetic, unstoppable norwood reaper but fortunately he's relatively merciful with me

latisse is a topical drug that grows by eyelashes pretty effectively

i dont even know why exactly because doctors are fucking idiots and cant even explain it properly, they even say different things depending on whom I go to, sometimes they even act according to what they autistically think I want to hear (like this idiot's "its normal, you're ok") and its so fucking annoying

it seems to boil down to some condition they call "blepharitis" which basically what it boils down to is, my eyes will sting and hurt, lose lashes and get infected every now and then, unless I consistently clean them AM and PM with some special wipes that are rather pricey but whatever, i did so consistently for a year and i was ok, it sounds like bullshit but works

i know these wipes solve the problem thanks to doctors, so tbf i got to give them that, its not all bad

the thing is, i didnt know about losing lashes at first, no doctor told me that. they all sold me this as a condition that's annoying but harmless. and therefore, if i was tired, or didnt feel like it, i skipped the cleaning ritual sometimes. and lately i was doing so well that i thought i didnt need it anymore and stopped for a couple months and thats when this disaster happened, im doing the wipes again obviously, will always do that first thing after waking up & before going to sleep no matter what now that I know how important it is, even if i hear my neighbor screaming because she's getting raped and killed, i will do the wipes and then call the cops.

like i said nature is ruthless
Doctors are braindead. they should have told you what might happen. Same thing happened when i had braces as a kid. They told me to wash my teeth twice a day but didn't say what would happen if i don't. I was a lazy kid so i didn't and now i have permanent marks on my teeth.

Doctors are braindead. they should have told you what might happen. Same thing happened when i had braces as a kid. They told me to wash my teeth twice a day but didn't say what would happen if i don't. I was a lazy kid so i didn't and now i have permanent marks on my teeth.
high iq, and im sorry about that bs bro

There has to be some sort of cosmetic procedure for this. Artificial Eyelashes or something like that. Idk if it even exists but I haven't put very much research into eyelashes. I know that mine are feminine and sparse, masculine eyelashes are thick and bushy.