Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't believe this is the only blackpill forum

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Every single guy I know is living a shitty, desperate life yet if you post about it online, even anonymously, you'll get banned or deplatformed damn near instantly.

So the average guy must think he's an exception and everyone is doing well or is aware how suppressed he is.

We live in a bluepilled society.

I thought the same, it's incredible how much things are rigged not to let you vent out your frustration. However, the average guy should at least sense that something is not quite right, hopefully.

Every single guy I know is living a shitty, desperate life
Yeah most normies are fucking miserable, for real, (((they))) made sure that no one is conscious so everything keeps rolling

I don't even want male friends IRL anymore because they all sperg out when you don't feed their delusions.

society prefers to bury its head in the sand rather than admit that a lot of ugly men are just wageslave/ taxpayers for the system or ldaring.

doomed to loneliness and rejection

Talking about the blackpill will anger feminists

This is a very good post.

Talking about the blackpill will anger feminists
It threatens the Roast Beefs ruptured pleasure nodes chance of getting slammed by a 10 incher. Of course she will be angered by it.

I think this is only the beginning for incelsphere, it will grow.

yeah its illusion that you are only one like that so smth must be wrong with you. jews did good job on brainwashing

society prefers to bury its head in the sand rather than admit that a lot of ugly men are just wageslave/ taxpayers for the system or ldaring.

doomed to loneliness and rejection
Also, easier to control the normsheep that way

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back