Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't believe this is all real

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
So much suffering and injustice in this world, and for no reason
Why are there such privileged people and others with nothing?
Why do some achieve everything and others nothing?
Why do people have to be so different?

In the end, nothing makes sense and even cosmic explanations for inequality are based on things that didn't need to exist, for no reason suffering need to exist

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq6tpiUwhy8

I've believed for a long time that there's no good reason why anything should exist as opposed to complete nothingness/nonexistence. I've never heard a good argument for why anything should exist in the first place. Even the "good" things in life are really just you fulfilling needs that didn't need to be there in the first place.

I need to desire and I need to suffer even if it doesn't make the slightest difference and even if I never needed to exist
Nothing in this universe is necessary to exist

I've believed for a long time that there's no good reason why anything should exist as opposed to complete nothingness/nonexistence. I've never heard a good argument for why anything should exist in the first place. Even the "good" things in life are really just you fulfilling needs that didn't need to be there in the first place.
It really makes you wonder. Why does anything even exist? What is the purpouse of this world? And of course I could go on. There are always many questions but little to no answers

It's only a minority, only 'chosen ones' which enjoy all good things in life while others suffer disproportionally.
By 'chosen ones' I mean genetically gifted, not Jews ( although Jews are also privileged in their own way ).

why both of these niggers need to exist?

It's only a minority, only 'chosen ones' which enjoy all good things in life while others suffer disproportionally.
By 'chosen ones' I mean genetically gifted, not Jews ( although Jews are also privileged in their own way ).
even their happiness doesn't make sense to exist, all the desires and hormones, all for nothing,

In the end, if there is a fault that everything in the universe needs to suffer, it is the non-reason for existence
Stars, galaxies, planets, black holes, cosmic beings, demons, beings far superior to human beings, even the incomprehensible, even the infinite did not need to exist

Msel7z9xrwj61

You don't have to be genetically gifted.You can be gifted with rich parents and that's enough to be a life mogger.