Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't believe there are guys out there who give money to random women

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I mean, I get the logic if it's for sex or something. But... in the hopes that maybe that will reel them in? That's just crazy.

You'll get broke real fast throwing money at random girls in the hope that one of them will decide that they like you and want to be with you.

a fool and his money is soon seprated

This goes beyond women now. Parasocial relationships are rampant with lonely retards giving stupid amounts of money to people online for no reason. This society is so fucking broken.

a fool and his money is soon seprated

Yeah so many examples of people who got cash and then just threw it all away really stupidly.

This goes beyond women now. Parasocial relationships are rampant with lonely retards giving stupid amounts of money to people online for no reason. This society is so fucking broken.

That's sad yeah.

I do think that at least for some people (like those who are somewhat abnormal in some way) it can be very hard to make friends. Health issues can also make it more difficult.

I remember once I said to someone that UK society kind of encourages or defaults to isolation. I find I have to work pretty hard just to not be isolated.

It's actually a fetish for them, the simple act of giving foids money is arousing for them. Wild.