Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't believe that there are Incels in the U.S.

Mulatto_Incel

Mulatto_Incel

Greycel
I wondered how it was possible to have incels in the United States?

I mean, American women seem so much more relaxed, more open-minded, and most of all much less superficial.

I live in France and I fucking hate that son of a bitch country!

Here people are 100% materialistic and superficial.
You may be the most caring man in the world, but even so, if you don't fit their beauty criteria, you'll be considered as a piece of shit.

I did absolutely EVERYTHING to become a Chad.

I had a coach who helped me a lot to gain confidence and change my mind a little bit.

I started doing a lot of sports and did a TOTAL body treatment. I found a nice haircut, I erased the flaws in my skin, I did sports, I lost weight and gained some muscle.

I also opened up to the world, I joined groups on Facebook where I was able to make friends, with whom I went to parties.

I talked to women and tried to have sex with them.

The result is always the same: "I would love to find such a nice man like you".

Basically: "You're ugly, you make me puke, but you're nice, too bad, if you were prettier I would have slept with you".

In fact, I think I was born in the wrong country.
France, this country of bastards, this country that doesn't even deserve to exist.

People only have eyes for the physical and the material.

I wish I was born in the United States, in a big city like New York for example.

I went there on vacation, New Yorkers are so much nicer, people are so open-minded. I wanted to stay all my life...

Please don't ever come to France, you will commit suicide, there are no worse women in Europe.

I had a coach who helped me a lot to gain confidence and change my mind a little bit.
View attachment 363747

I mean, American women seem so much more relaxed, more open-minded, and most of all much less superficial.

I live in France and I fucking hate that son of a bitch country!

Here people are 100% materialistic and superficial.
You may be the most caring man in the world, but even so, if you don't fit their beauty criteria, you'll be considered as a piece of shit.

I did absolutely EVERYTHING to become a Chad.

I started doing a lot of sports and did a TOTAL body treatment. I found a nice haircut, I erased the flaws in my skin, I did sports, I lost weight and gained some muscle.

I also opened up to the world, I joined groups on Facebook where I was able to make friends, with whom I went to parties.

I talked to women and tried to have sex with them.

The result is always the same: "I would love to find such a nice man like you".

Basically: "You're ugly, you make me puke, but you're nice, too bad, if you were prettier I would have slept with you".

In fact, I think I was born in the wrong country.
France, this country of bastards, this country that doesn't even deserve to exist.

People only have eyes for the physical and the material.

I wish I was born in the United States, in a big city like New York for example.

I went there on vacation, New Yorkers are so much nicer, people are so open-minded. I wanted to stay all my life...

Please don't ever come to France, you will commit suicide, there are no worse women in Europe.
How did you come up with that conclusion? I would be interested in your thought process. Am a Europeancel, but America is also pretty bad (if not even worse).
graycel thread

reddit formatting

Entire west world sucks, Canada and Us have maybe the highest hypergamy inflations because of body positivity and feminism where female empower themselves fucking much better looking guys.

I agree, USA Cels complain about American women while British women are disgusting

US Woman are much nicer

being ethnic sucks everywhere in the world. though I would imagine being French and mullato in NYC is a plus only in NYC

op

you Biracial? in UK biracial women marry white men 80%

What the fuck?! America is the most hypergamous country in the world.

GrAYcel-tier thread

Those foids are open only for CHAD.

Inceldom is directly linked with hypergamy which itself is linked with liberal progressivism. So US is still one of the worst countries for incels.
I had a coach who helped me a lot to gain confidence
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Joined Oct 21, 2019 Posts 3 Online 4h 54m

American women are not open minded and they are very superficial. Even low smv foids are chad only.

How are you an incel in France when girls start fucking at 13 there

what type of ethnic are you

beauty is an eternal idea.it doesn't change no matter where you go

legit. how the fuck would you ever get that impression of american women? jfl
He probably saw some movie or thinks american women care about muh personality.

Entire west world sucks, Canada and Us have maybe the highest hypergamy inflations because of body positivity and feminism where female empower themselves fucking much better looking guys.
yeah im not sure what this guy is talking about. modern west is like Sodom and Gomorrah

American women are fat and superficial at the same time (kind of ironic tbh).

American women are wretched creatures, shallow and empowered, western society gave them free reign to fuck whoever they want (chad only) and anyone who slut shames them is oppressing their empowerment and independence. Connect all that with social media and dating apps, now we have the perfect recipe for miserable lonely men who are constantly being looked down upon because how dare they believe they’re entitled to all the sex Chad is getting.

It's just as materialistic there as it is here. There's honestly no comparison. Plus American women take pride in being fat fucks, so that's another thing.
This.

Haha American women are some of the most privileged, spoiled and selfish foids on the planet. Worse than Western euro, I know that just from interacting with a few online.

Last edited:
Connect all that with social media and dating apps, now we have the perfect recipe for miserable lonely men who are constantly being looked down upon because how dare they believe they’re entitled to all the sex Chad is getting.
We're not entitled to sex, yet single moms and rosties are entitled to our tax money according to cucks.

America is degenerate incarnate due to CCP backed pop culture, social media, and the shitty education here all driven by the left.

Water is wet tbhtbh ngl tbh :feelsUgh:

legit. how the fuck would you ever get that impression of american women? jfl
Ikr hasn't he ever heard the song?
@Emba
American women are wretched creatures, shallow and empowered, western society gave them free reign to fuck whoever they want (chad only) and anyone who slut shames them is oppressing their empowerment and independence. Connect all that with social media and dating apps, now we have the perfect recipe for miserable lonely men who are constantly being looked down upon because how dare they believe they’re entitled to all the sex Chad is getting.
I hope by American women you mean all of them whether they are white, black or ethnic tbh

Because it's a common misconception that only white American women are bad when the anti nonchad male culture in America encourages women of all races to be like that toward all nonchad males.

That 2nd sentence be like :feelswow:

It could be worse you could live in a country where there is the constant threat of being randomly beheaded...oh wait.

>relaxed
You mean indifferent about responsibility?
>open-minded
You mean whorish?