Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can’t believe that I’m still hearing the ‘dress nice’ advice in this fucking community

Celius

Celius

-
HOLY fucking shit, I can’t catch a break from the gaslighting even in here now, can I? I think it’s more than evident that residing in a perpetual state of coping is the default condition of a human being.

THERE IS NO IMPROVING if you’re truly genetic dead, you fucking idiots.

The mere existence of those of us who claim that we’ve done all we can and still failed alongside our great St. Samuel (PBUH) doing EVERYTHING at their disposal to improve while still being humiliated by the blasphemous women and men on TikTok (astaghfirullah) should be dynamically qualified as sufficient proof that there IS NO SUCH THING as ‘dressing nice’ or ‘getting a haircut’ or ‘doing skincare’ for those who are truly ugly.

Stop fucking kidding yourself. You might be a 30 something year old basement dwelling autistic manchild with a condescending God complexity attitude who threw aways his life in a sperg-friendly environment when being presented with an opportunity to improve himself ten years ago and now you’re heavily reliant on feeling sorrow for your own amentia consequentially making you cope by thinking that “everyone” is redeemable as long as they carry out the things you once neglected, but that doesn’t mean the same applies to others. No matter what some of us do, there is nothing that can be done to help our situation.

You’re still a fucking bluepilled retard at heart and there’s undeniably no hope for you seeing as how you still believe in fake mannerism and self-taught beliefs.

الله مستعان

I dress nice. I'm still an Incel but hey I like my style when I look in the mirror.

I dress nice. I'm still an Incel but hey I like my style when I look in the mirror.
Well, yeah. No one’s stopping you from dressing nice for yourself. It only starts being deceiving and truly disgusting when people tell you that you should do it if you want to get laid.

Well, yeah. No one’s stopping you from dressing nice for yourself. It only starts being deceiving and truly disgusting when people tell you that you should do it if you want to get laid.
I'm never getting laid so I only do things for myself.

Who cares how well I dress, if I look like Ron Jeremy.

I have tried dressing the best I could, and it came off pathetic as fuck, cuz no one even looked at me.

I have tried dressing the best I could, and it came off pathetic as fuck, cuz no one even looked at me.
Precisely. As much as I resent most of the retards treating blackpill as this second to none ideology where one can’t come to terms with on their own, it does a fine job at keeping the normies on this shitty forum in fact-check. The basis of blackpill is constructed by two simple concepts:

• Genetics determine everything and your looks are the deciding factors in what’s ahead of you in life.

• Not all can find ways to improve their looks.

And the people who claim that everyone can get laid if they put enough work failed to grasp on its second most simple concept.

My God, I have read the comments and they are suicidefuel. Never upload videos or photos to social networks if you are a subhuman

He looks like an Oompa Loompa

If he had 0.0001% chance of ascending dressed like a hobo, he now has 0.1%. Still next to impossible but 1000 times more than he had before.

It's not so much about impressing others it's more about impressing yourself.

People can ascend by learning new things like threading or dyeing the eyebrows
Mewing
Diet hacks

THERE IS NO IMPROVING if you’re truly genetic dead, you fucking idiots.

The mere existence of those of us who claim that we’ve done all we can and still failed alongside our great St. Samuel (PBUH) doing EVERYTHING at their disposal to improve while still being humiliated by the blasphemous women and men on TikTok (astaghfirullah) should be dynamically qualified as sufficient proof that there IS NO SUCH THING as ‘dressing nice’ or ‘getting a haircut’ or ‘doing skincare’ for those who are truly ugly.
100%

Dressing up an incel as something else won't actually change them into something else

A truecel could wear rags or a suit, and they're not getting laid either way

what we should do is dress in such a way that we blend in not stand out.

We incels should all wear the same uniform by Hugo Boss.

Might as well dress in a way that’s comfortable for you and that you like. Also dressing nicely may help you get better treatment, being more “presentable” etc. but yeah it’s not gonna give people like us anywhere near enough of a boost to get laid or a gf sadly.