Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can't believe something as basic "going on a date" is a completely alien concept to me

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Makes me feel like I'm not a human. It's apparently a very normal human thing and yet, I have no idea how I would even act on a date.

I could have never pictured my future like this when I was a kid.

I never was on a date

How is a "date" anything natural? So called "dating culture" is female narcissism amplified and passed off as normal. In reality, the waifu teen foid with an intact hymen is supposed to playfully sit on your lab at the park, and both of you are supposed to giggle at but enjoy the eroticism of her feeling your erection.

I never was on a date
this
How is a "date" anything natural? So called "dating culture" is female narcissism amplified and passed off as normal. In reality, the waifu teen foid with an intact hymen is supposed to playfully sit on your lab at the park, and both of you are supposed to giggle at but enjoy the eroticism of her feeling your erection.
I didn't say natural, I said normal. I have the impression it's a typical thing for people to experience in our culture. But otherwise I agree with you.

neither do I, I feel it's like some extreme nonsense,too much pressure, too official .

yet it's a normie shit,so who cares.:feelsjuice:

neither do I, I feel it's like some extreme nonsense,too much pressure, too official .

yet it's a normie shit,so who cares.:feelsjuice:
I'm pretty sure it doesn't feel like pressure or nonsense to attractive men who know the foid will desire them :feelsrope:

I was so scared of the concept of a date I missed many opportunities with girls

Fear = death

I have a lot of ideas for a first date, though I’ll never be able to act on them until I looksmaxx.

I have a lot of ideas for a first date, though I’ll never be able to act on them until I looksmaxx.
You want to looksmaxx, but you don't want to hop on gear or at least turbobulk :feelsUgh:

You want to looksmaxx, but you don't want to hop on gear or at least turbobulk :feelsUgh:
Gear is expensive and I’m saving up for facial surgery. I’m eating 3k+ calories a day, this is life as a hardgainer. Plus I want reputable gear, I don’t want to get ripped off.

Gear is expensive and I’m saving up for facial surgery. I’m eating 3k+ calories a day, this is life as a hardgainer. Plus I want reputable gear, I don’t want to get ripped off.
>3k+ calories
>building mass
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You should eat at least 4000 kcal a day

We are the untouchables of the 21st century.

Exactly, it's an alien concept indeed

I started asking out girls in this February.The first girl agreed but didn't come and ghosted me. The second and third rejected me.

I've never been on a date or had any romantic interaction. I have, however, fantasized about going on dates with my "oneitis" for years now. I previously used online dress shops to envision her wearing a variety of different outfits and jewelry.

The actual thing is foreign to me as well, outside of bluepilled media.

Makes me feel like I'm not a human. It's apparently a very normal human thing and yet, I have no idea how I would even act on a date.

Same. I feel like everyone around me sees me as sort of a non-sexual person, or whatever. I don't think they could ever see me together with someone else, or in a relationship.

To me, it's extremely embarrassing, so there's a mental barrier as well if I ever had the chance.

Same. I feel like everyone around me sees me as sort of a non-sexual person, or whatever. I don't think they could ever see me together with someone else, or in a relationship.

To me, it's extremely embarrassing, so there's a mental barrier as well if I ever had the chance.
Being non-sexual is the only way an unattractive man could avoid total rejection. Unattractive + sexual will brand you as a creep and rapist.

How is a "date" anything natural? So called "dating culture" is female narcissism amplified and passed off as normal. In reality, the waifu teen foid with an intact hymen is supposed to playfully sit on your lab at the park and both of you are supposed to giggle at but enjoy the eroticism of her feeling your erection.

ngl among my best work :dab:

Chad doesn´t have to date in order to get pussy.

How old are you?

how old are you?

If You Even Get To Go On A Date The Woman Probably Wants You To Do And Pay For Everything Which Is Lame.

You're not weird.
The concept of dating itself is a incredibly recent social convention that only arose because a combination of unprecedented female sexual freedom, public safety, and massive population.

I relate too much being a mentalcel fag. If I was sitting across the table from a foid at a coffee shop or something for a date I would blank and have no idea what to even say or do.