Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can't believe some men support abortion just to comply with their foids. Men are cucks!

lowz1r

lowz1r

nothing will ever fill the void
★★★★★
More men support abortion than you think, and it's simply because their girlfriend does.

Men are becoming pro-choice just to comply with foids and are just helping the feminism agenda move faster towards cuckoldry hell!

Go ask an average normie male if they support abortion, chances are they might actually say yes!

They will make up some bullshit reason like "it's their body" and "unplanned parenthood is bad" and blah blah blah

WOMEN NEED TO BE PUNISHED FOR BEING WHORES! THE FACT THAT ABORTION EXISTS JUST ALLOWED WOMEN TO WHORE AROUND WITHOUT FACING THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR ACTIONS! AND THEY ARE KILLING HUMAN BABIES IN THE PROCESS!

sexhaver men support abortion probably because they don't want to pay child support, be a father. Why would they if they can just make their gf/sex partner make an abortion and get out of trouble

Just wait,the future is going to be even worse.

Abortion is awesome, the more dead the better.

Abortion is supported by
a) Whores (because they can have plenty of sex without consequences)
b) Cucks who believe that they will get approved by females and possibly have sex because they support their garbage world views.

sexhaver men support abortion probably because they don't want to pay child support, be a father. Why would they if they can just make their gf/sex partner make an abortion and get out of trouble

this is true, but some of them actually say they support abortion just to virtue signal to foids.

Abortion only should be allowed if it's confirmed to be a foid. We should take notes from the ricecels in China.

I got 70000 microsieverts from reading that holy fuck the edge is that strong

The only political issue foids are concerned with is killing their children, so it's not like there's a lot of other options for political simping besides supporting abWHOREtion. Unfortunately most men are cucks, that's for sure

Abortion is supported by
b) Cucks who believe that they will get approved by females and possibly have sex because they support their garbage world views.

They are just desperate for sex & validation from femoids. Hence why male feminists virtue signal.

I support abortion (for female babies)

More men support abortion than you think, and it's simply because their girlfriend does.
no nigga most man just don't want to be fathers. Why do you think so many single mothers exist? Most man dont like the responsibility of taking care of a child and dont want to pay child support.

Men are becoming pro-choice just to comply with foids and are just helping the feminism agenda move faster towards cuckoldry hell!

Go ask an average normie male if they support abortion, chances are they might actually say yes!

They will make up some bullshit reason like "it's their body" and "unplanned parenthood is bad" and blah blah blah

WOMEN NEED TO BE PUNISHED FOR BEING WHORES! THE FACT THAT ABORTION EXISTS JUST ALLOWED WOMEN TO WHORE AROUND WITHOUT FACING THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR ACTIONS! AND THEY ARE KILLING HUMAN BABIES IN THE PROCESS!
I support abortion, because of eugenic reasons.

I'm pro-choice because it's better to not force horrible lives due to unfit parents.

But, the fact that women are actively celebrating murdering their child and not feeling the worst regret in their lives for what should be a heartbreaking decision is repulsive.

It's the fault of feminists who essentially push for abortion.

Men just want affection from women, it's a biological need. They try to do whatever they think they need to do in order to get some attention scraps from women. It's sad.

Abortion is supported by
Yep. Abortion, particularly late term abortion, is pure evil. How anyone could be heartless enough to willingly have their own baby ripped limb from limb by a surgeon while it feels all the pain is beyond me. Foids are truly evil for this

I cant believe how men kill each other and trown their friends and families under the bus just to jestermaxx for women they wont ever get sex from

Let the women kill the next generation. Millions must purge from the face of Earth

Yep. Abortion, particularly late term abortion, is pure evil. How anyone could be heartless enough to willingly have their own baby ripped limb from limb by a surgeon while it feels all the pain is beyond me. Foids are truly evil for this
le empathetic gender

Sex is more important to them than a literal life.

I only support abortion because I wish it would happen to me and I constantly feel bad when I see a 6'7 dude dating a female manlet because a subhuman is about to get born and bullied