Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity I can't believe simps give money to this whore

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
IMG 20200427 130148

Holy shit... THESE MEN ARE GIVING YOU MONEY AND YOU'RE TELLING THEM TO "MAN THE FUCK UP"

YOU CLEARLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW THE CAPITALIST MARKET WORKS

Ungrateful cunt even hates those men who make her tutorial level life easier.
And don't even get me started on those pathetic simps.

Imagine paying money to a thot that despises you

Please corona, kill her, I beg of you.

Clown facts: This person has rights and gets to vote (pick the rules over you).

Tbh the simps deserve being called out by this whore for beings simps in the first place and giving money to a whore.
though they actually deserve death for contributing to the devaluation of men and how nightmarish low tier mens lives get everyday ngl

I hope the slut keeps on abusing her simps, and I hope they keep coming back for more until they've wasted all their money. Stupid faggots.

Holy shit... THESE MEN ARE GIVING YOU MONEY AND YOU'RE TELLING THEM TO "MAN THE FUCK UP"

She does understand it, she knows they'll keep sending it.

Careful, wisecels must thus only dabble in such business

Isn’t this the bitch who threw her cat

Ungrateful cunt even hates those men who make her tutorial level life easier.
And don't even get me started on those pathetic simps.
Imagine paying money to a thot that despises you

& Getting fuck all in return.

She does understand it, she knows they'll keep sending it.
I hope the slut keeps on abusing her simps, and I hope they keep coming back for more until they've wasted all their money. Stupid faggots.

how low men have fallen...

in this retarded world the simps will still give her money so she doesnt have anything to worry about

i support her for embaressing these pathetic losers, EVERYBODY should shit on them period.
if i was a twitch thot id insult them regulary because i know that wont stop them from giving me money

I think Twitch thots have a very similar dynamic with their simps to that of paypigs and their doms
Just look a some of the recent clips of them outright shaming their followers who don't sent them money.

@BummerDrummer thoughts?
le degredation fetish she's playing into it ok :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: mmm please degrade me kween let me kiss ur shoes while u spit on me

If no one is there to call you a simp, does that make you not a simp?

It's her first time reading her DM's cause she's fishing for anyone who will pay her more money, she's seeing what the simps are offering. Comically pathetic.