Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i cant believe my hope was completely extinguished by crazy odds

D

Despicablecel

Banned
-
If i was to bet, i had like 1/10 odds of growing 2 inches but i only grew 1.25 inches :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

after calculating my adult height using my bone age, i remember feeling extremely relieved. I literally got cucked in the end due to not growing as much as i thought i would lmaooo. It's not fair that i hvae to be unlucky when the odds are in my favour whilst others get lucky when they pray for a miracle.

How much less did you grow than expected anyway?

How much less did you grow than expected anyway?
2cm (0.75 inches)

if only i was low inhib enough to order ai+hgh online since i knew i still had potential to grow. I wouldve easily been like 2 inches taller at least lol

whats funny is that i hadnt grown at all in the 6 months leading to the bone age assessment. I really under-grew compared to my bone age, 6 months beforehand lol

i wasnt even that high T lmao. It has always been measured in normal range. Doubt I was high E either since ive got that checked too. This shit makes me want to cry everyday.

i wasnt even short growing up. I was never known as the short guy despite being young for my grade

It could've been a lot worse considering your mother is 4'10.

It could've been a lot worse considering your mother is 4'10.
Yes, but so many ethnics have 5’1 parents and theyre 6’. I only got slightly lucky, i can see all the lucky bastards everywhere and j hate it