Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I CANT BELIEVE MY FATHER BRED

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
HE is a 5'4 fat rice loser with an average 90 IQ. Absolutely zero hobbies-- both of my parents. All they do is watch CBS and sports. Both of them are embarrassingly unremarkable people. He would have never been able to breed today. All I can say about him was he was a good provider, was present (albeit obnoxiously), and wasn't necessarily abusive. But overall nothing was inspiring about him as a father. I would be hard pressed to don meaningful words about him should I speak at an obituary. Never in my life did I look at him, and say "yeah, my father is my role model." All I have ever learned from him was to cave into fear, and submit to authority.

These were the standards back then. Low effort losers like my father had the chance to procreate-- but now women want some kind of Chad like figure that is worth worshipping for seven generations.

Even scumbag MMA fighters like Mike Perry-- at least when they breed, they at least try to clean up their act and be a better person for the sake of their kids. At least they he could tell his son-- you've changed me for the better. As for me and my father, there is no such arc. It's all perfunctory breeding perfunctory.

Last edited:
HE is a 5'4 fat rice loser with an average 90 IQ. Absolutely zero hobbies-- both of my parents. All they do is watch CBS and sports. Both of them are embarrassingly unremarkable people. He would have never been able to breed today. All I can say about him was he was a good provider, was present (albeit obnoxiously), and wasn't necessarily abusive. But overall nothing was inspiring about him as a father. I would be hard pressed to don meaningful words about him should I speak at an obituary. Never in my life did I look at him, and say "yeah, my father is my role model." All I have ever learned from him was to cave into fear, and submit to authority.

These were the standards back then. Low effort losers like my father had the chance to procreate-- but now women want some kind of Chad like figure that is worth worshipping for seven generations.

Even scumbag MMA fighters like Mike Perry-- at least when they breed, they at least try to clean up their act and be a better person for the sake of their kids. At least they he could tell his son-- you've changed me for the better. As for me and my father, there is no such arc. It's all perfunctory breeding perfunctory.
Is it real 90 IQ?

Same man, my father is a great provider and a good man but he is someone that should never of had children since he's not a very good father. He did nothing with me growing up and was quite distant from a young age yet always complains of how we aren't close and how much better other father and sons are in terms of their closeness.

wish there was some way for OP to give pics of his mom at a younger age to get idea how much of becky she was, without doxing

over for arranged marriagecels

Same man, my father is a great provider and a good man but he is someone that should never of had children since he's not a very good father. He did nothing with me growing up and was quite distant from a young age yet always complains of how we aren't close and how much better other father and sons are in terms of their closeness.
my father was not distant at all-- more overbearing. He was always oddly most concerned about things that only would matter to some kind of tax collecting authority figure-- no debts,never cheat on your taxes, never take risks, always wear a helmet, use an umbrella. The only legacy he (failed) to instill was an austere compulsion of law-abiding responsibility. A wussy mindset like this has in some ways stunted my ability to see the upside in doing non-utilitarian activities
wish there was some way for OP to give pics of his mom at a younger age to get idea how much of becky she was, without doxing
she was a very tiny noodle woman they all look the same

Last edited:
my father is a low iq mulatto who has incel facial features and mediocre height. hes also a terrible person. my coal burning feminist anti-white mother wanted to get back at her conservative family by reproducing with the most ugly and retarded black person out there.

my father is a low iq mulatto who has incel facial features and mediocre height. hes also a terrible person. my coal burning feminist anti-white mother wanted to get back at her conservative family by reproducing with the most ugly and retarded black person out there.
your birth is a cruel joke like a wolphin

I don't know anything about my biological dad. Maybe he isn't even alive.

The standards for foids nowadays are rising faster than the speed of light

I was a mistake I slipped through the condom and was born he should have pulled out :lul: