Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I can't believe Iran has yet to respond to American aggression.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
It's beyond over for ethnics. American Chads can use a drone to kill an ethnic who's miles away and nothing is done to stop them. If Iran doesn't respond now, American interventionism will become balder with time. Probably, Kin Jong-Un is next on their hit list.

I seriously hope Iran targets Israel (in world war z, the video game)

They are having a 3 day mourning period, hezbollah has stated they will retaliate then

They have to plan it. They know that right now, security is at it's highest. There is no"rush".
I have nothing to lose. No family, no friends. Nothing. I am gong blind from cataracts. My vision has deteriorated. I have more than a 50% of getting cancer, which I probably have already. I'm at increased risk, because my father died of cancer. Why should I care?

Last edited:
what are they gonna do lmao

Nothing is gonna happen

What can they do? Americhads GDPmogs, militarymogs, populationmogs and geopoliticsmogs Iran from Hormuz to Honolulu.

White chad countries always get to do whatever they want. Beyond over for ethnics.

Abuhamzeh, the Revolutionary Guards commander mentioned a series of possible targets for reprisals including the Gulf waterway through which about a third of the world's shipborne oil is exported to global markets.

“The Strait of Hormuz is a vital point for the West and a large number of American destroyers and warships cross there," Abuhamzeh was quoted as saying by the semi-official news agency Tasnim.

"Vital American targets in the region have long since been identified by Iran...Some 35 U.S. targets in the region as well as Tel Aviv are within our reach," he said, referring to Israel's largest city.

Mohamed Raad, a political leader in Lebanon's heavily armed Hezbollah movement, said retaliation by the Iran-backed "axis of resistance" - militia groups in countries from Lebanon to Yemen - would be decisive, al-Mayadeen TV reported.

Very tough to do something when the country you are against has a gdp 20 times yours, on top of that if US army was halved it would still mog Iran's army. There is really nothing they can do.

All they can do is to develop there nation to the point that they don't have to be in such a hopeless condition again. They don't need to mog USA, just be strong enough to make them stay away from them. Wars aren't fought because someone things he can defeat the other country, it is fought when one believes he can cheaply win a war against a country.

It's really funny that everyone around me talks about it but they all miss the point just because it's not as obvious and repeating what you heard somewhere else is easier.
Anyway, politics is such a childish topic, pseudo-intellectuals think they are so intelligent discussing politics, the fact that they are even debating about it shows that they don't understand it at all. Every time I hear people talking about it I think they have nothing better to do and that they can't produce better thoughts.

The worst thing is being a muslimcel who gets killed by a Stacy operating a drone.

The last words said before your death is teehee

Im American and fuck America

Apparently they're making pretty "serious" threats now.