Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i can't believe i was on track to be 5'10.5 at birth

D

Despicablecel

Banned
-
By 2, my projected height was down to 5'9 which is my height rn. If i was 5'10.5, i never would've found this place.

2 inches ain't gonna do shit nigga

2 inches ain't gonna do shit nigga
it makes a difference when you're in average range. When i walked in japan, i felt so comfortable to the point it was like i was in a different universe. When I walk here, im getting mogged constantly.

humble brag

i'm 5'6.

I fuckin wish I was 5'8

Imagine, being hapa and genuinely, thinking you're 5'9. The fact that you're complaining about being 5'9 proves you're not 5'9. Even ER claimed he was 5'9. But was only about 5'6 if you compared picture with his dad who is a genuine 5'9. I'm 5'9 barefoot, and 5'10 with shoes. I don't feel short at all. 6'2 would have gotten me female attention, but It's not something I'm insecure about.

Only turbomanlets who don't go outside of their tiny Tokyo appartments, where the average man is 5'6 barefoot. Thinks 5'9 is short.
IMG 20240617 202935

Last edited:
humble brag

i'm 5'6.

I fuckin wish I was 5'8
He is not 5'9. He is coping. Why would a genuine 5'9 guy complain so much about height? He only said he was 5'9 after another user he was debating said he was 5'8. He complains about his frame as well, at 5'9 you should have an average frame.

Imagine, being hapa and genuinely, thinking you're 5'9. The fact that you're complaining about being 5'9 proves you're not 5'9. Even ER claimed he was 5'9. But was only about 5'6 if you compared picture with his dad who is a genuine 5'9. I'm 5'9 barefoot, and 5'10 with shoes. I don't feel short at all. 6'2 would have gotten me female attention, but It's not something I'm insecure about.

Only turbomanlets who don't go outside of their tiny Tokyo appartments, where the average man is 5'6 barefoot. Thinks 5'9 is short.
you're the most retarded user on this site. 80iq faggot

By 2, my projected height was down to 5'9 which is my height rn. If i was 5'10.5, i never would've found this place.
I was on track to be 6ft, I’m 5’10. I’m further from my predicted height than you are

I’m 5’10 178cm barefoot and I don’t feel short either, not even amongst white people

I’m 5’10 178cm barefoot and I don’t feel short either, not even amongst white peopl
Because, 5'9-5'10 barefoot is not short. I was in America last year when I went there to vists my my family. White people just look tall because, they have better frames on average. Everyone was around my height. This guy is crazy.

View attachment 1181305
this, most people overestimate their height. I have seen people here say that they're 6 ft and that everyone is taller than them... THEN YOU AINT 6 FT NIGGA. The average height was like 5'8 2 decades ago, the average didn't increase by 3+ inches in such a short time.

this, most people overestimate their height. I have seen people here say that they're 6 ft and that everyone is taller than them... THEN YOU AINT 6 FT NIGGA. The average height was like 5'8 2 decades ago, the average didn't increase by 3+ inches in such a short time.
Yeah, I have seen plenty, of people tell me they're 5'10 irl when they're shorter then me. It's comical. This guy is obviously, a little ding dong in the head. He claims to be white white adjacent(he said he was white passing at first, but now says adjacent, but I'll let that slide tho)
even though, 99% hapas don't, pass as whit. Then, he claims he doesn't have chinky eyes, even though, people with 12% Asian ancestry have Chinky eyes, and this guy has 50% gook DNA. He also says he has hazel green eyes, and Fitz type 2 skin tone. By his description, he is whiter then most meds lol. Also 7 inch dick and 5'9.

Now, tell how people won't think he is crazy lol. For a Lebanese like me having light colouring or being tall isn't uncommon. But it's non existent in hapas and here this guy makes huge claims and yet, rots here. He won't show us his eye pic because, he knows he is a chink. I will show him my pic if he shows his, because, chinks are cunning and you can't trust them. That's how @Made in Heaven got doxxed.

i claim a garbage height and this sandnigger is writing essays lmao.

Cope. I would die horrible death to be born as 5'9

Would rather have two inches in my penis, in height ur won't change much

i claim a garbage height and this sandnigger is writing essays lmao.
It's not garbage. 5'9 is usually, what turbomanlets like you like to claim. Nice try Takshi. Stop contributing to heightflation.