Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't believe I made it to thirty three years old....

Serpents reign

Serpents reign

Overlord
★★★★
Never experienced sex, love, relationships, Good friendships or career and I am still alive. I have no idea how the fuck I even made this far. Spending my one day off from work masturbating into oblivion, while there are men who are living their best life. I sit alone staring at the ceiling on my b day.

i'll be 30 in 5 years, living like this for this long enough will for sure drive a man insane

You're old as fuck

Never experienced sex, love, relationships, Good friendships or career and I am still alive. I have no idea how the fuck I even made this far. Spending my one day off from work masturbating into oblivion, while there are men who are living their best life. I sit alone staring at the ceiling on my b day.
becoming 30 is the most brutal milestone for an incel because if you don't get laid at least in your 25s then you are definitely going to remain an incel.

So you are an Aquarius too. Cheesh. I´ll be 27 in 3 more days.

Completely over for wizards

I'm 21(almost 22) and I already want to LDAR.

becoming 30 is the most brutal milestone for an incel because if you don't get laid at least in your 25s then you are definitely going to remain an incel.

I'm 20 and my life already is hell and i fight with the demons in my head every single day. I cant imagine what its like when lm 30

iu

I don't think i'll make it to thirty

im not happy i made it to 30 tbh

No way I will live as incel past 25. It's pussy or rope.

Life can change at any time for better or worse. Doesn't make your situation better but maybe you can find hope in this.

Jesus i couldn't imagine being alive at that age