Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can't believe I just had a debate with a Chad about getting surgery.

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
I had a debate with this Chad lite lite about getting surgery. I said getting surgery would change my life and he was trying to convince me not to and being alpha was the way to get chicks and they don't even care about looks.

Even if this was true he didn't even give a fuck that my chin has given me crippling insecurities and that surgery will fix it! He just says "oh surgery won't fix your insecurities because you will remember being insecure"

What. The. Fuck.

When did people get so fucking ignorant?!

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

kek did it happen irl? tbhthb ded srs

thats why JFL at those who believe muh blackpilled Chad.fuck them all ,fuck all chads and stacies

kek did it happen irl? tbhthb ded srs
Yes. Fucking ignorant fuck never spent one second with an insecurity and telling me not to get surgery.

It's like explaining colours to a blind.

He's afraid of new competition

Too little backstory to tell anything and JFL being mad at ur friend if he is and coming here like an autist venting

Did you mention his looks to him? kek
No I was just saying how my chin makes me so insecure it practically ruins my life so surgery would fix it and he kept feeding me the classic blue pill lines.

He knows you would steal the spotlight if you get your surgery.

He low-key doesn't want more competition for foids.

he has a point that you would need mental adjustment to the new you, but it has fuck all to do with looks theory being real.

he would probably hang out with you more often and invite you to more parties if you had a human chin, lol.

he has a point that you would need mental adjustment to the new you, but it has fuck all to do with looks theory being real.

he would probably hang out with you more often and invite you to more parties if you had a human chin, lol.
I've heard a lot of testimonies and people don't regret it, it changes their lives.

And lol.