Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I can't believe how many pretty girls there are in uni

calimero

calimero

still need teen goth gf
★★
I went to campus today because I had to meet my supervisor. It's really astounding how much cute girls there are. They are actually real girls, not like the girls you see on dating apps. I try to make eye contact with every girl I see, it's sort of an addictive hobby.

I really wish I could touch them. It is such torture. Because I can only admire them from a distance I don't feel like going back there. I wish I could talk to them but I don't know how. It's all the zoomer generation while I am a millenial. But it makes me observe that girls are really awkward in their early 20s. I didn't recognize that when I was the same age. I can't believe that time flies so fast.

They are actually real girls, not like the girls you see on dating apps.
hot cute girls don't need social media or dating apps to stroke their egos so they don't use them, they already get a ton of attention in parties and college
when i was in uni, i would see hot teens all the time, it's unreal. they all wore very tight jeans or shorts to the level of their knees. ofc i would not stare at them since i could get myself in trouble

Uni was suifuel. Being tempted all day while being certain no foid would ever want me.

hot cute girls don't need social media
That's the trick, and that's why when foids go on dating app they are even more picky as they know it's just for a bunch of losers who can't date irl for some reason.

no touch for your face

mogs me for attending a university

hot cute girls don't need social media or dating apps to stroke their egos so they don't use them, they already get a ton of attention in parties and college
when i was in uni, i would see hot teens all the time, it's unreal. they all wore very tight jeans or shorts to the level of their knees. ofc i would not stare at them since i could get myself in trouble
I try to glance at them or just randomly act like I catch their gaze when I'm in thought or something. I try to see if their expression changes after eye contact.

Uni was suifuel for me also, seeing all those pretty foids everyday while I was starving her touch, too brutal.

Uni was suifuel. Being tempted all day while being certain no foid would ever want me.
I mean, I could go to uni everyday and just relax and drink coffee while looking at so many different girls. But at the same time I feel so dissapointed because I can't interact with them. So I just stay home as a result.

Ask them to get a coffee with you, what do you got to lose?

If you're confident enough to look at them directly, fucking approach them

Insta models or any other online 'celebrities' usually aren't the top girls. They just want popularity probably because of inferiority complex or childhood issues so they show their sexualized bodies.
Really top tier beautiful females don't need to put themselves online, nor they need to sell their bodies to became models, actresses or singers
At the top of their youthfulness and beauty they are treated like living goddesses by everyone. I saw some females in real life who were more beautiful and well-built than those you see online.

Insta models or any other online 'celebrities' usually aren't the top girls. They just want popularity probably because of inferiority complex or childhood issues so they show their sexualized bodies.
Really top tier beautiful females don't need to put themselves online, nor they need to sell their bodies to became models, actresses or singers
At the top of their youthfulness and beauty they are treated like living goddesses by everyone. I saw some females in real life who were more beautiful and well-built than those you see online.
The instagram world is completely fake. There are so many common girls that use less make-up, are less narcissistic, and are way more attractive

There are a lot on my campus too

I need an excuse, I dont really know how to ask them
"I find you interesting, would you like to go for a coffee". That's all you can do.

"I find you interesting, would you like to go for a coffee". That's all you can do.
Thanks it's good advice but I'm very high inhib/socially phobic to do that. I will try to work towards it.

They're in their prime, I find most women my age attractive.

They're in their prime, I find most women my age attractive.
Yes it's true, early to mid 20s is prime. After that they get even more cruel.

Yes it's true, early to mid 20s is prime. After that they get even more cruel.
They are more picky in their prime, that's why boomers tell men that their prime is in their 30s, our prime isn't in our 30s, it's just that women start losing their looks in their 30s and are forced to date sub5s and normies.

I mean, I could go to uni everyday and just relax and drink coffee while looking at so many different girls. But at the same time I feel so dissapointed because I can't interact with them. So I just stay home as a result.
Trucel trait tbh

I hated uni precisely because of that too

Trucel trait tbh

I hated uni precisely because of that too
If I could hang out with girls my life would be so much happier, and maybe I would feel like a human again

They will become ugly and old later on

But it makes me observe that girls are really awkward in their early 20s.
They are mostly always awkward. It's a myth that women are naturally socially savvy. They just get by on their looks.

They are mostly always awkward. It's a myth that women are naturally socially savvy. They just get by on their looks.
Yeah, I didn't realize this when I was their age. They look clumsy at that age, it's adorable

Water wet only foids do college

Yeah, I didn't realize this when I was their age. They look clumsy at that age, it's adorable
True, but after the black pill you know the damage they cause. Young foids in their prime usually are very cruel and sadistic to those they want nothing to do with.

Brutal when you know you won't get any :feelscry:

Brutal when you know you won't get any :feelscry:
I imagine that if you see young girls daily (even if you can't touch them), you will just live longer. (Because your brain still makes positive neurotransmitters being around them)

I imagine that if you see young girls daily (even if you can't touch them), you will just live longer. (Because your brain still makes positive neurotransmitters being around them)
Maybe, or the sight of them with other guys + hearing them talking about sex all the time will make you depressed quicker.

I feel your pain.

I try to glance at them or just randomly act like I catch their gaze when I'm in thought or something. I try to see if their expression changes after eye contact.
Any results?

I went to campus today because I had to meet my supervisor. It's really astounding how much cute girls there are. They are actually real girls, not like the girls you see on dating apps. I try to make eye contact with every girl I see, it's sort of an addictive hobby.

I really wish I could touch them. It is such torture. Because I can only admire them from a distance I don't feel like going back there. I wish I could talk to them but I don't know how. It's all the zoomer generation while I am a millenial. But it makes me observe that girls are really awkward in their early 20s. I didn't recognize that when I was the same age. I can't believe that time flies so fast.
Think straight, you wouldn't be looking at the ugly women in uni, also they're in public so they're going to present themselves in the best way possible. They're just females.

I'm curious... would you try approaching them, for a last time? Trying wouldn't hurt, bro!

THis is suifuel.

highly concentrated suifuel you will NEVER place your seed in one of them

Constantly seeing attractive foids and knowing I’ll never be able to touch them is one of the reasons why I don’t go out anymore

Keep worshipping these foids you fag