Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't believe how low my standards are, yet it helps not one bit

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
There is a girl that encounter everyday who looks like some sort of Samoan tribeswoman crossed with a Samsung fridge.

I find her hot even so because she is young, estrogenic, and has a compact midface. I would marry her in a heartbeat. But she probably thinks I'm the most disgusting decrepid piece of shit to ever come into her field of vision.

Biology is so fucked up. Women and men have different reproductive goals. Women's is to hold off giving themselves to a man until some skyhigh standards are met, then their libido kicks in. Men's is to have a skyhigh libido and try and give themselves to any willing woman. Women demand quality. Men demand anything. 

Men are essentially trying to sell ice to eskimos the way biology works in real life. If men had libidos like women, humans would have died out millenia ago.

FACEandLMS said:
Biology is so fucked up. Women and men have different reproductive goals. Women's is to hold off giving themselves to a man until some skyhigh standards are met, then their libido kicks in. Men's is to have a skyhigh libido and try and give themselves to any willing woman. Women demand quality. Men demand anything. 

Men are essentially trying to sell ice to eskimos the way biology works in real life.

Nailed it. Biology is a disgusting, shitty system. Massively cruel and unfair but apparently it works. It's amazing the braindead cucks and femaloids on /r/IncelStalkers are completely oblivious to how biology and sexual partner selection happen. To any cucks/fuckholes reading: dating is NOT like a bicycle, you don't go anywhere by putting in effort, you get places by being there in the first place.

Yep. Normies always ask for proof when I make the biology claim. Like they want me to prove that personality isn’t important. It’s literally common sense.

The one from the gym you described yesterday?

Hmmmm you know what made me think....
The way you look
I assume that youre a white 6 foot 2 musculair guy Considering youre high quality blackpill videos.
Am i right? But i am also not sure, when i hear youre voice its like a black guys accent.

What makes you an incel and is it true that youre a 2/10????

If you want to reply offourse....

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back