Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i cant be the only one here with 0 luck

• Thread starter 12 Years a Rotter
  • Start date
12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
when that stupid grey bearded cunt in the sky was making my fallout character he probably gave me 0 luck and 10 for autism. ive known i have dog shit luck since i was a kid. in the rare cases i have been lucky it happens in the strangest circumstances. when i encountered my very first shiny pokemon after years and years of playing my 2nd came literally an hour later. i remember at school a bird shat on my jumper in front of all my friends, great fucking times. ive been doing penis excercises for a year almost and have nothing to show for it when some gain an inch ina couple months. theres this park i go to when i want to kick the soccer ball to vent and the cunting ball stops rolling on a steep hill and i have to go collect it all the time. i cant be good at my sport cos im a nonce and have ahard time learning things. my mum is low IQ so i probably got it from her ffs. as if being a dickcel, ethnic, manlet, ugly, depressed, lunatic cunt with a bad family wasnt bad enough i have 0 luck in every other area sjekHGFXabdfvbhkafcvdbhybscbd jgjvddjg I WANT TO FUCKING KILL SOMEONE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK OFFF SHIT CUNTING CURSED LIFE

Last edited:
Luck is a dump stat in fallout bro.